- Father – Krzysztof Lewandowski (Judo master, Former footballer who played for Hutnik Warszawa)
- Mother – Iwona Lewandowski (Former volleyball player for AZS Warszawa, Vice-president of the Polish football club Partyzant Leszno)
- Siblings – Milena Lewandowski (Sister) (Volleyball Player)
Robert is signed with CK Sport.
Striker / Forward
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
176 lbs or 80 kg
Robert Lewandowski is married to the Polish sports star Anna Stachurska. The couple first met at a sports seminar at the Warsaw School of Education and Sports back in 2007. After being in a relationship for 5 years, they engaged in 2012, and a year after on June 22, 2013, they got married.
Race / Ethnicity
- Very athletic body
- Gray eyes
Lewandowski appeared in TV commercials for Nike, Huawei, Opel, EA Sports (FIFA), Panini, and T-Mobile.
Best Known For
Lewandowski is known for his terrifying scoring skills and his versatility as a striker.
First Football Match
Robert debuted for Lech Poznan in July 2008 in a UEFA Cup qualifier match against Khazar Lenkoran.
On August 13, 2014, he played his first official match for Bayern Munich in a match between DFL-Supercup and Borussia Dortmund.
On September 10, 2008, Lewandowski had his debut for the senior national team of Poland in a match against San Marino. After he entered the game as a substitute, Robert scored a goal for a decisive 2-0 for the Polish squad.
- Long shots
The player has no significant weaknesses.
First TV Show
Other than football matches itself, Robert appeared in the TV series documentary Das aktuelle Sportstudio in 2012 as himself in 2 episodes.
Lewandowski is highly professional when it comes to his approach of being a perfect athlete. He is never out of shape, no matter if it’s during the season or in the offseason, he constantly pushes himself and tries to pack additional quality muscle. His body speaks by itself for the amount of work he puts in. We believe that he has spent hours and hours of training to get to the current shape.
Also, it’s pretty obvious that Lewandowski looks upon his nutrition and diet. We can see that the percentage of fat on his body is extremely low and in order to achieve such results, you need to follow well-balanced diet backed up with quality food supplementation.
We don’t know the exact workout Robert does, but we can give you a sample which you can follow.
Monday – Upper Body
- Bench Press – 3 x 10-12
- Pull-Ups – 3 x 8-12
- Shoulder Press – 3 x 10-15
- Dumbbell Incline Bench Press – 3 x 12
- Close Row – 3 x 10
- Barbell Biceps Curl – 3 x 15
- Triceps Head Extension – 3 x 15
Tuesday – Lower Body
- Squat – 3 x 15-20
- Deadlift – 3 x 10-12
- Front Leg Extension – 3 x 8-12
- Back Leg Extension – 3 x 8-12
- Calf Raises – 4 x 15-20
+ CORE WORK
Thursday – Upper Body
- Explosive Bench Press – 3 x 10
- Explosive Deadlift – 3 x 10
- Power Clean / Snatch – 3 x 7
- Kettlebell Swings – 2 x 30 (per arm)
- Push Press – 3 x 8
- Dumbbell Triceps Extension – 3 x 15
- Dumbbell Pin Curl – 3 x 15
Friday – Lower Body
- Jump Squat – 3 x 8
- Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift – 3 x 8 (per leg)
- Calf Raises – 4 x 20
- Matrix Lunge (Front, Side and Back Lunge) – 2 x 15 (per leg) (5F, 5S, 5B counts like 1 set)
- Front Leg Extension – 4 x 12 in Superset with Back Leg Extension – 4 x 12
+ CORE WORK
Wednesday / Saturday / Sunday – Rest Days
Robert Lewandowski Facts
- As a teenager, Lewandowski played 7 seasons for Delta Warsaw.
- His father who was a judo champion died in 1995.
- At the 2009 Karate World Cup, Robert’s wife Anna won the bronze medal.
- In October 2014, he met Pope Francis.
- During the 2009-2010 season, he was the top scorer in the First Polish League.
- Before he moved to play for Lech Poznan, Robert played for Znicz Pruszkow.
- His manager’s offer to include him to the team Sporting Gijon was rejected in 2008.
- His transfer to Borussia Dortmund was worth total of 4.5 million euros.
- Lewandowski won two consecutive Bundesliga titles with Dortmund during 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 season.
- On September 19, 2010, Robert scored his first Bundesliga goal while playing for Borussia Dortmund.
- During the 2011-2012 Bundesliga season, Lewandowski was the third top scorer with a total of 22 goals.
- On May 17, 2014, Lewandowski played his last game for Borussia Dortmund in the DFB-Pokal Final against Bayern Munich.
- On September 22, 2015, Lewandowski scored 5 goals in nine minutes against VfL Wolfsburg.
- He played only three games for the Polish U-21 team.
- On January 3, 2014, Robert signed a five-year contract with Bayern Munich.
- With $28 million in earnings, Robert was the 9th highest-paid soccer player of 2020 as per Forbes. Lionel Messi had topped the list with $126 million in total earnings.