|Leandie du Randt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1988|
Leandie du Randt is a South African actress known for portraying important roles in popular TV shows and films like Hunting Emma and Die Windpomp. She has done endorsement work for various brands like Virgin Mobile, OLX, King Price Insurance, Bril, and Haze Collection. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram, more than 20k followers on Twitter, and more than 80k followers on Facebook.
Leandie du Randt
Leandie du Randt went to the University of Johannesburg and graduated with a BCom degree in Industrial Psychology in 2009. In 2010, she also earned the honors degree in Industrial Psychology from the same university.
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Leandie du Randt is represented by –
- Irene Van Wyk, Music Profile Management, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Samantha Bernhardi Artist Management
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leandie du Randt has dated –
- Bouwer Bosch (2014-Present) – In December 2014, Leandie got engaged to actor and director, Bouwer Bosch. They had been dating for quite some time. In November 2015, they got married in a romantic and intimate ceremony, which was attended by their family members and friends.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Sharp jawline
Leandie du Randt has been featured in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Virgin Mobile
- King Price Insurance
She has also used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Haze Collection
- Little Victory Clothing
- Founded Clothing Co.
- Glo Laser & Beauty
- Palm the Brand
- Strands of Love
- New Harbour Distillery
- Goldberg & Sons
- Willa Krause Skin Care
- Skoonma Clothing
- Poetry Stores
Best Known For
- Being cast in the leading role in the action thriller movie, Hunting Emma (originally titled Jagveld).
- Having played the role of female lead in the South African romantic drama movie, Die Windpomp.
In 2010, she made her theatrical film debut in the historical drama movie, Henley-on-Klip.
First TV Show
In 2009, Leandie du Randt made her first TV show appearance on the romantic drama TV series, Getroud met rugby.
Leandie regularly works out at the Bodytec Gym Studio. At the Bodytec, she relies on the revolutionary Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS) training to get herself in the right shape and she is usually guided by Wayne Davenhill through her workout.
Leandie du Randt Favorite Things
- Places To Read – Coffee Shop or her bed
- Authors – Robin Sharma, Rhonda Byrne, and Paulo Coelho
Source – Glamour
Leandie du Randt Facts
- While studying in the university, she took part in a beauty pageant in her first year. After she won the pageant, she was offered a free admission in the Brümilda van Rensburg’s 6 weeks drama course.
- She has always liked performing and dancing. But, it was Brümilda van Rensburg’s drama course, which helped her decide that she wanted to pursue acting as a career.
- She had got enrolled in the university on her father’s insistence, who wanted her to have a solid career option.
- In July 2014, she published her first book, Comfortable in Your Own Skin, in which she discussed a wide variety of topics including how to develop self-confidence in teenage girls.
- In 2014, she participated in the season 7 of the reality TV series, Strictly Come Dancing South Africa. She managed to finish 2nd in the competition.
- Leandie has launched her exclusive range of apparels under the label of Skoonma. She had collaborated with her mother-in-law for the project.
- In 2011, she managed to earn her license as a practicing psychometrist.
- Visit her official website @ leandiedurandt.co.za.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Leandie du Randt / Instagram