|Roberto Firmino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1991|
Roberto Firmino is a Brazilian professional footballer who is best known for his career as a forward or attacking midfielder for Premier League club Liverpool and the Brazil national team. He has also been a part of teams like Figueirense and 1899 Hoffenheim in the past. During the course of his career, Roberto has won several tournaments such as Premier League, FA Cup, Football League Cup/EFL Cup, UEFA Super Cup, FA Community Shield, Copa América, and has been the recipient of honors like PFA‘s “Player of the Month” and Bundesliga‘s “Breakthrough of the Season”.
Roberto Firmino Barbosa de Oliveira
Professional Soccer Player
Firmino is signed with ROGON.
Forward, Attacking Midfielder, Winger
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Roberto Firmino is married to Larissa Pereira with whom he started dating back in 2013. Together, they are parents of one daughter Valentina (born in 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
- Ear piercing
- Specific hairstyle
Roberto has been sponsored by Adidas and Imprint.
Best Known For
- Firmino is a versatile player, who can play as forward, winger, and attacking midfielder too.
- He is known for his time at the German team TSG 1899 Hoffenheim with whom he spent 4 years of his career from 2011 until 2015. Roberto appeared in a total of 140 matches for the Germans and managed to score a total of 38 goals.
First Soccer Match
On October 24, 2009, Firmino debuted for Toninho in a 1-2 defeat to Ponte Preta in the Serie B championship.
He had his debut for Hoffenheim in February 2011 against Mainz. He came in as a substitute for Sebastian Rudy in the 75th minute of the match.
Roberto played his first official match for Liverpool FC on August 2, 2015 against Swindon Town.
On November 12, 2014, Firmino earned his first national cap in a friendly match 4-0 win over Turkey.
- Holding on to the ball
- Defensive contribution
- Through balls
- Powerful shot
The player has no significant weaknesses.
Roberto Firmino Facts
- Firmino began his soccer training at a local Brazilian club called CRB.
- At the age of 17, Roberto shifted to the youth categories of another Brazilian club Figueirense where he stayed until 2010.
- On May 8, 2010, Roberto scored his first professional goal of his career in a match against Sao Caetano.
- In December 2010, Firmino penned a deal with the Bundesliga team Hoffenheim until 2015. Then, on March 27, 2014, Roberto extended his contract for three more years.
- On June 23, 2015, Firmino and Hoffenheim reached an agreement about Roberto’s possible transfer to the English Premier League club Liverpool FC. The deal was finalized on July 4, 2015, after the Brazilian passed Liverpool’s medical tests. He penned a deal worth 29 million British pounds.
- In January 2016, Firmino was chosen as Liverpool’s Player of the Month.