Girraween, New South Wales, Australia
New York City, New York, USA
She went to Macarthur Girls High School in New South Wales, Australia.
Plus size fashion / runway model
- Father – Chris Lawley
- Mother – Janne Lawley
- Siblings – She has two older sisters
Robyn Lawley can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Okay Models – Hamburg
- Why Not Model Agency
- Bella Model Management (Mother Agency)
- New Madison Models
- Milk Management – United Kingdom
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
89 kg or 196 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Robyn is dating American basketball player turned lawyer, Everest Schmidt from a long time.
Race / Ethnicity
- Big size and beautiful
- Towering height
38-32-42 in or 96.5-81-107 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU) or 16 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (EU)
Lawley has done advertisements for Boux Lingerie, Calzedonia, Chantelle Lingerie, Clements Ribeiro for Evans, H&M, Persona Collezioni, Lane Bryant, Marina Rinaldi, Mango, Ralph Lauren, Sculptress, and Robyn Lawley Swimwear.
She tweeted her views about religion on Twitter.
Best Known For
Being a plus-size model
First Fashion Show
Robyn Lawley debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for One Stop Plus.
She works out and does kickboxing, yoga, running, etc. regularly. Robyn is also good at cooking and knows how to cook various healthy dishes. She also runs a food blog on Tumblr. Read more about her exercise routine and diet plan.
Robyn Lawley Facts
- Lawley’s personal interests include films, music-making, watercolor painting, cooking/eating, rock climbing, and traveling.
- She has a tattoo on the lower side of her right wrist.
- She initially did modeling at 16 for a year by signing with a modeling agency. But, Robyn found it hard to maintain size 8 for modeling. So, she left it.
- At 18, Robyn signed with a plus-size modeling agency in Australia called “Bella Model Management”.
- In 2011, she became the first-ever plus-size model to cover Vogue Italia.
- Lawley is also the first plus-size model to be featured in any Ralph Lauren campaign.
- She has modeled for Mango’s plus-size line called “Violeta by Mango” in 2014.
- She also has lots of interest in cooking and runs a food blog called “Robyn Lawley Eats” (To see the blog, click on the Tumblr link below). Random House also gave her a contract to publish a cookbook with original recipes.
- In August 2013, Lawley launched her own swimwear line by collaborating with Bond-Eye Swimwear.
- In June 2013, during Full Figured Fashion Week, she was awarded with the “Model of the Year” title.
- In 2011, Lawley was selected for Top 100 Most Influential People of the year award by Sydney Magazine.
- She is the first plus-size model ever to pose for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition.