|Robyn Lawley Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1989|
Robyn Lawley is an Australian plus-size model who has appeared on the covers of magazines such as Maxim Australia, Marie Claire Australia, Cosmopolitan Australia, Vogue Italy, and Sunday Style Australia. Over the years, she has worked with many brands and designers such as Evans, Lane Bryant, Marina Rinaldi, Peter Morrissey, H&M, Mango, Ralph Lauren, and Persona Collezioni.
Girraween, New South Wales, Australia
She divides her time among –
- New York City, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
She went to Macarthur Girls High School in New South Wales, Australia.
Plus-size fashion / runway model
- Father – Chris Lawley
- Mother – Janne Lawley
- Siblings – Shona (Older Sister), Jennifer (Older Sister)
Robyn Lawley can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Okay Models – Hamburg
- Why Not Model Agency
- Bella Model Management (Mother Agency)
- New Madison Models
- Milk Management – United Kingdom
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
89 kg or 196 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Robyn Lawley has dated –
- Everest Schmidt – After dating American basketball player turned lawyer Everest Schmidt for a long time, they eventually got engaged and have been blessed with a daughter named Ripley Dorothy Lawley-Schmidt who was born on February 26, 2015, in Santa Monica, California. The child was born on her maternal grandmother’s birthday and shares her name with Lawley’s grandmother, who passed away during the pregnancy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Big size and beautiful
- Towering height
38-32-42 in or 96.5-81-107 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU) or 16 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (EU)
Lawley has done advertisements for Boux Lingerie, Calzedonia, Chantelle Lingerie, Clements Ribeiro for Evans, H&M, Persona Collezioni, Lane Bryant, Marina Rinaldi, Mango, Ralph Lauren, Sculptress, and Robyn Lawley Swimwear.
She tweeted her views about religion on Twitter.
Best Known For
Being a plus-size model
First Fashion Show
Robyn Lawley debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for One Stop Plus.
She works out and does kickboxing, yoga, running, etc. regularly. Robyn is also good at cooking and knows how to cook various healthy dishes. She also runs a food blog on Tumblr. Read more about her exercise routine and diet plan.
Robyn Lawley Facts
- Lawley’s personal interests include films, music-making, watercolor painting, cooking/eating, rock climbing, and traveling.
- She has a tattoo on the lower side of her right wrist.
- She initially did modeling at 16 for a year by signing with a modeling agency. But, Robyn found it hard to maintain size 8 for modeling. So, she left it.
- At 18, Robyn signed with a plus-size modeling agency in Australia called “Bella Model Management”.
- In 2011, she became the first-ever plus-size model to cover Vogue Italia.
- Lawley is also the first plus-size model to be featured in any Ralph Lauren campaign.
- She has modeled for Mango’s plus-size line called “Violeta by Mango” in 2014.
- She also has lots of interest in cooking and runs a food blog called “Robyn Lawley Eats” (To see the blog, click on the Tumblr link below). Random House also gave her a contract to publish a cookbook with original recipes.
- In August 2013, Lawley launched her own swimwear line by collaborating with Bond-Eye Swimwear.
- In June 2013, during Full Figured Fashion Week, she was awarded the “Model of the Year” title.
- In 2011, Lawley was selected for the Top 100 Most Influential People of the year award by Sydney Magazine.
- She is the first plus-size model ever to pose for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition.
- She has been diagnosed with lupus and antiphospholipid syndrome. She suffered an almost fatal seizure in June 2018 and fell down a flight of stairs. The incident left her with facial scars.
- She revealed on May 8, 2019, that her father Chris Lawley has died of cancer.
“She works out and does kickboxing, yoga, running, etc. regularly.”
— Then why does she still looks unfit? If she trains as she claims, her body should look like it. Just saying.
No way in hell she’s 163 lbs. I’m 6’2″ and 170 lbs and I’m WAY skinnier than her. No one’s ever referred to me as plus-size in any way. If she’s 6’2″ and looks like that, and plus has way bigger breasts and butt than me she’s gotta be like 180 or so at least. I mean c’mon.
everyone has different body shapes and muscle mass mate ….. it is very possible !!!
She is pretty but at that height and body type. She is probs at least 200 llbs. I’m 5’7′ 159 llbs but I am a bit thinner than her