|Roman Atwood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1983|
Roman Atwood is an American YouTube personality, comedian, vlogger, content creator, and prankster who has gained immense popularity with his vlogs. His YouTube channel “RomanAtwoodVlogs” has accrued a fan base of more than 15 million subscribers while his other channel “RomanAtwood” has garnered more than 10 million subscribers. After Germán Garmendia, he became the 2nd YouTuber to receive two Diamond Play Buttons for his two channels.
Roman Bernard Atwood
Born Place / Residence
Millersport, Ohio, United States
In 2015, Roman revealed on his Twitter that he has not completed his college education.
YouTube Personality, Comedian, Vlogger, Content Creator, Prankster
- Father – Curtis Dale Atwood
- Mother – Susan Anne Christman
- Others – Curtis Dale Atwood (Paternal Grandfather), Kay Frances Echelbarger (Paternal Grandmother), Dwight William “Boogie” Christman, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Patricia Faith Haybin (Maternal Grandmother)
In 2020, his net worth was $14.5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Roman has dated –
- Shanna Riley (2001–2008) – After few months of her graduation, Shanna Riley married Roman Atwood on November 17, 2001. The couple had a son named Noah Vaughn Atwood on October 18, 2004. In 2008, after Shanna Riley reportedly cheated on Roman with one of his producers, the duo separated. The official divorce procedure was initiated and completed in 2010. They got joint custody of their son Noah Atwood. Even after the separation, there have been some bitter fights between Shanna and her ex-husband. Atwood had gone on to the extent of posting on his Twitter account in March 2015 that his ex-wife is a b*tch!
- Brittney Smith (November 2008–Present) – After his failed marriage, the divorce proceedings were still in progress. He got introduced to American-Canadian YouTuber Brittney at his best friend’s wedding. The two soon began dating. On October 23, 2011, the couple’s first child and Roman’s second child, son Kane Alexander Atwood was born. On July 16, 2017, the couple welcomed their second child, daughter Cora. In January 2021, the duo welcomed their 3rd child together, son Knox Atwood.
Race / Ethnicity
Roman Atwood is of Dutch, English, French-Canadian, German, Irish, Scottish, remote French, remote Gibraltarian, remote Swiss-French, remote Swiss-German, and remote Welsh descent.
Roman partnered with Nissan to make a ball prank video for their 2015 Super Bowl Campaign.
Best Known For
Posting vlogs about his daily life on his YouTube channel called RomanAtwoodVlog.
Roman made his theatrical film debut as himself in the 2016 comedy film Natural Born Pranksters.
First TV Show
Roman made an appearance as himself in 2012 in an episode on The Screen Junkies Show.
Roman Atwood Favorite Things
- Food – Swedish Fish
Source – YouTube
Roman Atwood Facts
- He is fond of dogs and has a pet dog named Flash. He also has a fish tank.
- He has tattoos on his body.
- When he was 16, he only had a 20% survival chance due to carbon monoxide poisoning.
- He is the second YouTuber to receive two Diamond play buttons (from YouTube) for both his channels.
- His family has their own rope factory where Roman worked. It was called Atwood Rope.
- He has his brand which sells merchandise such as hoodies, T-shirt’s, etc. called “Smile More”.
- He won the 8th Shorty Award in 2016.
- He was arrested for causing alarm and reckless conduct when he pretended to rob an ATM for a prank. He was summoned to court and eventually won the case.
- For the most part of 2020, Roman Atwood and his family remained off of YouTube due to harassment they received from some stalkers. He explained his situation in a January 2021 video.
- In May 2019, he had revealed that he had lost his mother who was 80 years old. She had fallen off from a little scooter while on a vacation and hit her head on the surface.
- Roman gave a partial tour of his new house in early 2021 after dealing with the stalking problem from multiple stalkers.
Featured Image by Roman Atwood / Instagram