|Ronnie Radke Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ronnie Radke is a singer-songwriter from Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S. He started his career in 1999 and became a member of the band “Escape the Fate”. After he left this band, then he became the lead singer of the “Falling in Reverse” band in 2008. He was raised primarily by his father and grandmother because his mom left the family when he was young.
Ronald Joseph Radke
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Singer, songwriter, rapper, musician, record producer
- Mother – She left Ronnie and the family for unspecified reasons.
- Siblings – Anthony Radke (Older Brother), Belle Radke (Sister)
Post-hardcore, metalcore, hard rock, pop punk, glam metal, emo, rapcore, hip hop
Vocals, piano, guitar, drums
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
85 kg 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ronnie Radke has dated
- Mandy Murders (2004-2007) – Radke started dating model Mandy Murders in September 2004. They dated for about two and a half years and they separated in the early months of 2007. He later got into a public feud with Craig Mabbitt, who was brought back to replace him in his former band and had incidentally started dating Mandy.
- Audrey Kitching (2007-2008) – In the summer of 2007, Ronnie started dating model and fashion designer, Audrey Kitching. However, their relationship barely lasted a year as they separated in April 2008.
- Emily Ellis (2008-2009) – In the early months of 2008, he started dating model Emily Ellis. During the course of their relationship, it was reported that they had got engaged. It was later claimed that they had got married. But these reports couldn’t be verified and they decided to separate in May 2009.
- Lexus Amanda – After his release from the prison, Ronnie started going out with singer and songwriter, Lexus Amanda, who is credited with co-founding the pop-rock duo Blacklisted Me. It was claimed that Amanda had pursued him after his release and regularly flirted with him on Twitter before he took notice and decided to date her. Their relationship was highly criticized by the fans of his former band Escape the Fate. The cause of the criticism was that Amanda had dated his former bandmate Max Green while Radke was in prison. It was claimed that Radke was taking a cheap shot at Green by hooking up with Amanda.
- Sally Watts (2009-2012) – Radke started dating Sally Watts in 2009. However, Sally would later reveal that her relationship with Radke was nothing short of a nightmare. She accused him of domestic violence. He was even arrested for hitting her in May 2012. She later posted her picture that was taken on the night of the assault. She had a nasty black eye in the picture. She also revealed that his loyal fans had launched a vitriolic campaign against her. She had been regularly threatened and harassed on the social media.
- Alexa PenaVega (2012) – In August 2012, Ronnie was linked with actress and singer Alexa PenaVega. The base of these rumors was their social media activity in which they were seen flirting. A selfie of them together was also widely circulated by his loyal fans.
- Crissy Henderson (2012-2013) – As per reports, Radke started dating model Crissy Henderson in 2012. Their relationship moved at a fairly quick pace as they got engaged and in June 2013, she gave birth to their daughter, Willow Grace Radke. However, it was later revealed that he had cheated on Crissy when she was pregnant with their child. When he eventually owned up to cheating on her, she dumped him and broke off their engagement.
- Jenna King (2014) – In April 2014, the reality TV star Jenna King took to her social media account to confirm that she was going out with Radke. She even followed him to Belgium, where he was scheduled to perform at Groezrock Music Festival. They even got matching zodiac tattoos on their hands and his fans decided to call them RadKing. But their relationship didn’t survive beyond the end of the year.
- Caroline Burt (2015-2016) – Ronnie’s relationship with TV reality star was confirmed in an episode of The Nightmare Before Christmas Barbie as they were seen kissing. Soon after, they started flaunting their new relationship on the social media. However, they appeared to have separated by the turn of 2016.
- Paige (2019-Present) – In early January 2019, the news of wrestler Paige dating Ronnie started surfacing the internet. They were spotted together in February 2019 at the premiere of “Fighting With My Family” movie.
Race / Ethnicity
- Unique and eccentric hairstyle
- Punk or emo style sense
He has often revealed in interviews that he is strictly against religion because of discriminatory treatment of homosexuals by various religions. He has been especially stern on Christians for their attitude towards homosexuality and their attempts to manipulate people against LGBT community.
Best Known For
His successful stint with the rock band, Falling in Reverse. He is the founding member of the band and serves as their lead vocalist and keyboardist. He also serves as an occasional guitarist for the band.
His first and the only studio album released with Escape the Fate was Dying Is Your Latest Fashion, which was released in October 2006.
His first studio album with Falling in Reverse was The Drug in Me Is You, which was released in July 2011. The album sold over 18,000 copies in the first week and peaked at 19th position on Billboard 200.
In 2013, he released his solo mixtape, Watch Me, on his own.
First TV Show
In 2012, Ronnie Radke made his first TV show appearance in Falling in Reverse episode of the music TV series, The Vinnie Langdon Show.
Ronnie Radke regularly hits the gym for his conditioning and strength training workout sessions which includes weight lifting exercises as well as body weight exercises.
For the cardio routine, he usually relies on his high-octane stage performances. Even, when he is not performing on the stage, he creates stage show like condition for his sweat drenching sessions.
In the offseason, he and some of his bandmates undertake an insanity challenge, in which they turn up the heat to 98 degrees, put on all the gear, and start pretending as if they are actually on the stage. They move around like they would in an actual show. He believes it helps him prepare the demanding tour conditions and ensures that they don’t pass out while performing under the sun and in front of packed audiences.
Ronnie Radke Favorite Things
- Band He Wants To Tour With – My Chemical Romance
- Tattoos – Popeye The Sailor Man, the phrase ‘To Fast for Love’ (To is misspelled as he wanted ‘Too’), the phrase ‘On Vacation ’08 to 2010’
Source – Loud Wire
Ronnie Radke Facts
- Ronnie was raised by his father and grandmother.
- He got into music at a very young age. He started his musical education by learning how to play guitar and piano.
- He honed his guitar playing skills by playing Blink-182 songs. The first ever song he could play on guitar was Blink-182’s Dammit.
- So as to play with his first music band, which was named 3.0, he ran away from his home. He lived with his bandmate and friend Mitch and his mother.
- With his band 3.0, he played at a number of local events and venues including Huntridge and Chain Reaction in Las Vegas.
- After having met Max Green at a talent show, they became close friends. They collaborated to form True Story and recorded a demo track, This is Not the End.
- Max and Radke later joined hands with Bryan Monte Money to start Escape the Fate. In September 2005, they managed to win a local radio contest, which was judged by My Chemical Romance. The victory in the contest bagged them a record deal from Epitaph Records.
- Due to his personal issues with the band, he had started thinking about starting a new band by the end of 2006. However, before he could leave the band, he was kicked out as Max Green claimed that his law problems were hindering the band.
- He got into an altercation in May 2006 in Las Vegas, which led to the fatal shooting of Michael Cook, who was 18 years old. He was charged with battery and handed 5 years of probation.
- In June 2008, he was arrested for having failed to report to his probation officer. He was handed a 4 years prison sentence but had to serve only two and a half years in the prison.
- In May 2012, the police issued an arrest warrant against Radke after his girlfriend revealed that he had hit her. He was eventually arrested in August. However, after he pleaded no contest to disturbing the peace charge, the domestic violence charges were dropped.
- In September 2012, he again landed in trouble after he threw 3 microphones into the crowd after his band’s performance. The two fans were injured including one 16 years old girl, who had to be taken to the hospital.
- In 2011, the Revolver Magazine included him in the list featuring “100 Greatest Living Rockstars”.
- In September 2017, he was hit with a beer can during his band’s performance in Philadelphia. Apparently, before the incident, he had got in a yelling match with the crowd as he asked them to sit down and they responded by chanting abuse.
- In June 2015, Ronnie was accused of having sexually assaulted a woman after the concert. However, the police didn’t find any evidence and Radke filed a defamation lawsuit against his accuser.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Ronnie Radke / Instagram