|Roosmarijn de Kok Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1994|
Roosmarijn de Kok is a Dutch model known for being a familiar face on Victoria’s Secret. She was also named “Victoria’s Secret Angel” in 2017. She has modeled for brands like Balmain, Tom Ford, VanMoof, HOOCH, and Ralph Lauren. Roosmarijn has also been featured on the covers of Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, and Faces. She also has her own company Ross Unlimited Inc. and has more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Roosmarijn de Kok
Roos, Rosie, Roosy
- New York City, New York, United States
- Istanbul, Turkey
Model, Entrepreneur, Activist, Wellness Enthusiast
- Siblings – She has 2 younger sisters.
Roosmarijn de Kok is managed by –
- Women Management – New York
- Oui Management – Paris
- Monster Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Storm Models – London
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Roosmarijn de Kok has rarely spoken about her relationships publicly, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Rounded chin
- Well defined cheeks
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Roosmarijn de Kok has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Tom Ford
- Victoria’s Secret
- Thursday Boot Company
- Van Leeuwen Ice Cream
- PHILIPP PLEIN International
- Ralph Lauren
- John David Pfeiffer
Best Known For
- Being named “Victoria’s Secret Angel” in 2017
- Being a top model and for her Instagram contents which follow her journey as a model having earned more than 500k followers
Roosmarijn de Kok has trained with personal trainer Joe Holder in the past. Her workout was specially designed to maintain her lean figure in a healthy way. His technique was working on reducing the fat while increasing the lean muscle mass in proportion to her physical strength and tackling edema. She followed various exercises to improve her adductors, glute, hip strength, and general core control.
As for her diet, she followed a balanced nutritional and non-calorically rich food diet containing lean or fiber-rich plant with protein like dark leafy vegetables and low sugar fruit. She was also asked to drink plenty of water with some dandelion root or leaf, lemon, and cranberry.
Apart from that, she also took magnesium to improve her performance and get the required energy to function effortlessly. Joe also stresses on the need to breathe properly and to have enough sleep.
Roosmarijn de Kok Favorite Things
- Subject – Math
- Emoji – Evil
- Dessert In New York City – S’mores Pizza from Catch
- Go-To Easy Healthy Dinner – Chopped up veggies with guacamole and hummus
- Go-To Workout Music – Hip-hop
- Instagram To Follow – TheMermaidFiles
- Go-To Outfit In Rush – Black jeans, Leather jacket, and Biker boots
Source – FashionWeekDaily.com, Blog.PrincessPolly.com
Roosmarijn de Kok Facts
- She comes from a small village in the Netherlands.
- She was discovered at a birthday party by a model who was also a guest at the party. He sent her picture to Wilhelmina Models, who signed her.
- Before joining modeling, she had plans to go to college and study economics and business.
- If she weren’t a model, she would have been an accountant.
- She considers Dutch model Doutzen Kroes as her inspiration.
- Her take on modeling in Australia and New York is that while in Australia, she could go to the beaches and be around nature, whereas, in New York, shootings are mostly done in the studio.
- Her hobbies include cooking, baking, hiking in nature, and biking in the city.
- She has the number ‘5’ tattooed behind her ear to mark the five members of her family.
- Her celebrity crush is Trey Songz.
- Three words that describe her style are black, leather, and comfortable.
- Three things that she cannot live without are her phone, quest bars, and coffee.
- In 2014, she was arrested and charged for stealing some candy bars and a bottle of fish oil from a Whole Foods store in Tribeca, Manhattan neighborhood. She was ordered to serve a full day of community service for her charges.
- Roosmarijn has an Alaskan dog named Aspen.
- She has been featured in many magazines like Harper’s Bazaar, Faces (April 2015), Daily Summer (June 2016), and Vogue.
- She has supported causes like “March For Our Lives” (2018).
- In September 2018, she launched her company Ross Unlimited Inc.
- Visit her official website @ roosunlimited.com.
Featured Image by Roosmarijn de Kok / Instagram