|Roxy Jacenko Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1976|
Roxy Jacenko is a business person, author of several books, socialite and TV star. She was seen on The Celebrity Apprentice Australia in the third season. Her husband Oliver Curtis had to face imprisonment for some time from 2016 to 2017 for insider trading.
Roxy Elise Davis-Jacenko
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
After she turned 18, she pursued a course in fashion manufacturing at TAFE in New South Wales.
PR, Businesswoman, Media Personality, Socialite, Author
- Father – Nick Jacenko
- Mother – Doreen Davis
- Siblings – Ruby Jacenko (Younger Sister)
Roxy Jacenko has a team of experts working under her, allowing her to manage her own affairs successfully.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Roxy Jacenko has dated –
- Nabil Gazal – Roxy and Nabil had dated for a while. Nabil Gazal is a Sydney property developer and owner of the real estate investment company Gazcorp Prior. Things did not work out between them as Nabil’s mother Maud, did not approve of their relationship owing to Roxy’s wild nature. They got separated in 2010. In 2017, Roxy was captured kissing Nabil, despite still being married to Oliver, who was serving prison time at that moment.
- Oliver Curtis (2010-Present) – Roxy and Oliver’s relationship started off in a scandalous way. Oliver Curtis is a former investment banker who, after his imprisonment joined his father’s medical technology start-up E-Nome. He was engaged to be married to his girlfriend when he met Roxy. In fact, wedding arrangements were already on the way. Oliver dumped his fiancée within the next 24 hours after meeting Roxy. Their love story started with a shake and suspected affairs, but Roxy managed to work everything for them. They got married at Quay Restaurant, overlooking the Sydney Opera House on March 11, 2012. They have 2 children together – daughter Pixie-Rose Curtis (b. August 2011) and son Hunter Curtis (b. April 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Green eyes
- Beautiful smile with perfect white teeth
- Prominent straight nose
Roxy has appeared in a commercial for the cleaning brand ENJO Australia. She is the brand ambassador for the following brands too –
- Birkenhead Point
Best Known For
- Appearing on the 3rd season of The Celebrity Apprentice Australia, where she ended up being the runner-up.
- Her public relations firm, Sweaty Betty PR which was founded in 2004. The company has been successful in its domain and has at one point, had more than 70 clients including brands like Peugeot, Coles Supermarkets, Oliver Peoples and Harris Scarfe and celebrities like Maude Garrett and MasterChef Australia contestant Hayden Quinn.
- Being an author and publishing her first book, Strictly Confidential: A Jazzy Lou Novel in 2012. It is a semi-fictional book about the scenes that goes on in public relations and fashion industries. It was published by Allen & Unwin.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made her first TV show appearance in the popular TV series The Celebrity Apprentice Australia. The show is about celebrities who take on challenges such as financial, retail-related, and are eliminated based on their performances.
Roxy Jacenko was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2016, which she says was her much needed wake-up call, as she had been cheating on her fitness. She said that she had been lazy when it came to her health, but after the diagnosis, she started hitting the gym.
She is trained by her personal trainer, Ben Lucas. Her workout regime includes a 45-minute weight-based workout which she does 3 times a week, followed by a higher intensity circuit style class twice a week at F45. She does not like to do cardio, so she has stuck with weights.
Her strict eating plan contains coffee, sushi, a piece of fruit and a slice of vegemite toast. For her, it’s all about feeling good. She does not starve herself or eat for the sake of eating. Roxy avoids fattening things. She has also added Pilates to her workout regime.
Roxy Jacenko Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Quay Restaurant
- Activewear Brands – Nimble Activewear, Lorna Jane, Jaggad
- Motto – ‘Why walk when you can run?’
Source – Bride And Groom Canada, InStyle Mag, MSN.com
Roxy Jacenko Facts
- Apart from her PR firm, she manages 2 more businesses – Ministry Of Talent, and her daughter’s business, Pixie Bows.
- Her children, Pixie and Hunter are her biggest motivation.
- Her dream destination is Monte Carlo, for all its cars, casinos, food, and culture.
- A makeup essential she can’t live without is the Sante By Enjo Makeup Remover Pads.
- Her role model is her mother.
- In November 2013, Roxy released her 2nd novel, The Rumour Mill: A Jazzy Lou Novel. The 3rd book was released in November 2014, The Spotlight: A Jazzy Lou Novel.
- She eats sushi literally every single day.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0