Ruth Blauryn hill
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
In 2013, Ruth finished her high schooling from Ross Sheppard High School.
Post that, she started attending MacEwan University, but dropped out to focus full-time on her singing career.
- Father – is a real estate agent.
- Mother – is a music attorney and home-care provider.
- Siblings – She has 1 brother.
Disney Studios, Columbia Records
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm (Approx)
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has not dated publicly anyone until now.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ethiopian-Canadian ancestry.
- Wears nose ring
- Big eyes
34-26-35 in or 86-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She hasn’t endorsed any brand yet.
She hasn’t spoken about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Her debut song “Lost Boy” released in 2015. It reached #14 on Canadian Hot 100.
In May 2017, she released her debut music album Safe Haven via Columbia Records.
Ruth has never appeared in a theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
In 2016, she appeared as a musical guest on the talk show Today.
Ruth’s workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Ruth B Favorite Things
Ruth B Facts
- On May 9, 2013, Ruth started her singing career by posting songs on Vine.
- While growing up, she was a shy person with a social side.
- As a teenager, Ruth worked at a Reitman clothing store in Edmonton.
- Ruth won “Breakthrough Artist of the Year” at Juno Awards in 2017.
- Ruth’s music idols who influenced her singing career include Adele, The Beatles, Carole King, Ed Sheeran, Grouplove, Lauryn Hill, and Taylor Swift.
- She tries to include a “story” in her different songs.
- Berhe attended piano classes for 5 years, starting at age 8.
- She started getting lots of emails from various record labels when she uploaded her first song on iTunes.
- Visit her official website @ ruthbofficial.com.
- Hear more from Ruth on YouTube VEVO, Twitter, Facebook, iTunes, and Instagram.