|Ruth Connell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 20, 1979|
Ruth Connell is a Scottish actress and producer known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows like Supernatural. She has also appeared in numerous theatre productions like Peter Pan: The Boy Who Hated Mothers and The Nutcracker. She has done endorsement work for brands like Shop Stands and Archerfield Walled Garden. Ruth has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Ruth Fiona Connell
Ruth, Ruthie, Toots
Ruth Connell went to the Rose Bruford College of Speech and Drama and graduated with a BA (Hons) Degree in acting.
- Father – David Connell (Football Coach, Manager)
- Mother – Fiona Connell (Teacher)
Ruth Connell is represented by Beverly Hills-based Danis, Panaro & Nist.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Hazel eyes
- Porcelain complexion
Ruth Connell has used her social media activity to promote products and brands such as –
- Shop Stands
- Archerfield Walled Garden
- Detox Health Beauty
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Rowena in the fantasy horror TV series, Supernatural.
- Her highly acclaimed performance in the role of Mrs. Darling and Captain Hook in the popular production of Peter Pan: The Boy Who Hated Mothers, which was held at the Blank Theatre, Los Angeles.
In 2012, she made her theatrical film debut as MaryLane Heth in Folklore.
First TV Show
In 2003, Ruth Connell made her first TV show appearance in the Fast Food episode of the TV show Meades Eats.
Ruth Connell Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate
- Beauty Products – Sparkly Eye Shadows, Perfumes, and Body Lotion
Source – Detox Health Beauty
Ruth Connell Facts
- In her early 30’s, she moved to the US for better acting opportunities. Immediately, after moving, she landed a leading role in the critically acclaimed movie, Folklore.
- She has worked as a professional dancer with companies such as Jazz Art UK, The Curve Foundation, and with Leah Stein at Dance Base.
- At a very young age, her parents got her into dance classes so that she would give her cousin a company. After noticing her potential and talent, the Scottish Ballets Vocational Dance Education Scheme decided to accept her.
- In her teens, she became the Scottish Junior Ballet Champion and Scottish Senior Ballet champion at the Stage Festivals.
- At the age of 13, she was cast in the local production of the iconic play, The Nutcracker.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0