|Ryan Cummings Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ryan Cummings is an American cheerleader and social media influencer who has competed for Cheer Extreme Allstars. She also became a summit and triple crown champion in the past. On the other hand, Ryan is also recognized for the cheer and lifestyle-related posts that she uploads to her Instagram account titled ryancea.
High Point, North Carolina, United States
Ryan has trained as a cheerleader. She has been trained under the watchful eye of Darnell Harris.
She intended on going to enroll at North Carolina State University to pursue a degree in zoology or biology.
Cheerleader, Social Media Influencer
- Mother – Melissa
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ryan has dated –
- Kory Little – Ryan has previously been in a relationship with Kory Little.
- Brady Stone (2020-Present) – Ryan has been in a relationship with a boy named Brady Stone since June 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Thin upper lip
Ryan Cummings Favorite Things
- YouTuber – Emma Chamberlain
Ryan Cummings Facts
- She was born and brought up in North Carolina.
- Ryan had been chosen to be an ambassador for Alani Nu in the past.
- Another member of Cheer Extreme Allstars, North Carolina is Kenley Pope.
- She competed at the ‘Spirit of Hope National Championship’ in Charlotte.
- The earliest post that Ryan uploaded to her Instagram account was on March 12, 2018.
- Over the years, Cummings has won various championships including two “Triple Crown Championships”, two “The Majors Championships”, and four “Summit Championships”.
- She signed a sponsorship deal with Nfinity in 2018. Previously, she was a part of the Nfinity Generation Next Camp in 2017.
- She would like to be a veterinarian and has a pet cat.
Featured Image By Ryan Cummings / Instagram