|Ryan Esling Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 2003|
Ryan Esling is an American TikTok star and social media personality who has amassed more than 500k followers on the platform with his lip-syncing clips, comedic performances, and other music-inspired content. He has often collaborated for his TikTok videos with fellow TikTok stars such as Elmo O’Dwyer, Skyler Lowell, and Alex Lowe. Ryan is also popular on Instagram where has more than 50k followers.
Livermore, Alameda County, California, United States
California, United States
As of January 2020, Ryan was a high school student. To balance his studies with his work on social media, he had moved away from regular day school to distance learning and online courses.
- Siblings – He has 5 siblings.
- Others – He has 3 nephews and a niece.
He self-manages his social media accounts and inquiries.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
- Disheveled hair
- Freckled face
- Wears ear studs
- Slender frame
- Charming smile
- Has a mole on his chin
Ryan Esling Favorite Things
- Music Genre – Rap
- Celebrity Crushes – Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler
- Travel Destination – Bora Bora Island
- Movie Genre – Anime
- TV Shows – Family Guy, American Dad!
- Online Video Game – Fortnite
- Soft Toy – Teddy Bears
- Comfort Food – Macaroni and Cheese
- Hobby – Playing Video Games
- Social Media Personality – Jake Paul
- Video Game Series – Grand Theft Auto
- Fictional Superhero – Hulk
- Meme – OK Boomer
- Rapper – Juice Wrld
- Singer – Ariana Grande
Ryan Esling Facts
- He has a keen interest in sports, especially in ball games and he made it to his high school’s soccer team in his freshman year itself.
- In an interview, Ryan stated that the best thing about social media fame was that people had started to respect him due to a perceived sense of his ‘higher status.’ He also stated that he first started to feel the effects of his fame once his schoolmates, classmates, and even teachers started to treat him differently. He was just about 14 years old at the time he had started to find recognition due to his TikTok clips.
- He even felt that sometimes people used to make fun of him because of the comedic nature of his TikTok clips but he decided to look on the brighter side and started to pursue his work on social media even more seriously.
- In the same video, he revealed that he used to struggle with the ‘timestamp’ feature on TikTok during his early days on the platform. It took him quite some time to learn how to use the feature on normal speed.
- In July 2018, he opened a YouTube account jokingly stating that he was not proud of his work on TikTok and wanted to chart a new course with YouTube. However, as of December 2019, he had not posted any video of the platform. Despite that, the channel has registered more than 3k subscribers.
- He also has a backup Instagram account where he has garnered more than 10k followers.
- Ryan has also been critical of TikTok audiences and stated in a tweet that he felt the wrong kind of people often become famous, despite clear indications that they fake their personality online. He made that statement after TikTok star Alex French was caught up in a controversy after using the N-word.
Featured Image by Ryan Esling / Instagram