|Rye Beaumont Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Gray|
Rye Beaumont is a singer known for being a member of the popular band, RoadTrip. As a member of the band, he has released songs like Don’t Hurt Yourself and Doing That Thing We Do. He was also a member of a band called State of Mind in the past. Rye has also released the covers of numerous popular songs on his band’s official YouTube channel.
Ryan Leonard Beaumont
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
- Siblings – Sam Beaumont (Brother), Rob Beaumont (Brother), Shaun Beaumont (Brother)
Rye Beaumont’s band RoadTrip is managed by Blair Dreelan (Lead Singer of East 17) of Alpha Dog Management.
Trans International Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
Being a member of the British pop band RoadTrip, which initially found success by covering songs of the popular singers such as Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber and releasing these covers on their YouTube account. They have managed to earn more than 700k subscribers on the band’s official channel.
As a Singer
His music band released their first EP, Miss Taken, in April 2017 via iTunes. They followed it up with another EP, Tokyo Hotel in October 2017.
Rye Beaumont Favorite Things
- Emoji – Bee
- Actress – Rachel McAdams, Mila Kunis
- Actor – Johnny Depp
- Singer – Ed Sheeran
- Fictional Character – Jack Sparrow
Rye Beaumont Facts
- After Andy Fowler, he is the 2nd oldest member of his music band.
- His band was invited for Magcon 2016 tour that covered several countries including France, England, Germany, and Australia.
- Before joining RoadTrip, he and his bandmate Mikey Cobain used to perform in another band called State of Mind. The band was later called AddiXon.
- His band got social media breakthrough after their cover of Ed Sheeran’s Galway Girl managed to gain more than 5 million views on YouTube.
- In his free time, he loves to do flips and indulge in some free running.
- His band’s official YouTube channel was created in July 2015 and since then, the channel has managed to garner more than 115 million combined views on the videos.
- Follow him on Twitter.
Featured Image by Rye Beaumont / Twitter