|Sabah Koj Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||1997 /1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sabah Koj was discovered at the age of 16 and within a couple of years, she has established herself as one of the foremost African origin models in Australia. She has earned an opportunity to model for the popular fashion names such as Monse, Marc Jacobs, and Oscar de la Renta. In 2018, she got another huge breakthrough as she was selected for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Sabah’s personal style, a mixture of traditional African style and modern Melbourne fashion, has helped her become a leading name in the diversity drive in Australian fashion.
In February 2017, Sabah Koj was 19 years old.
She lives with her parents and siblings in Melton, an urban area within Melbourne, Australia.
Sabah Koj got enrolled at the RMIT University, a Melbourne based public research university, to study business.
- Father – Her father used to work at a factory.
- Mother – Her mother used to work at a factory.
- Siblings – She has a younger brother and sister.
Sabah Koj is represented by –
- Marilyn Agency – New York
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Established Models – London
- Vivien’s Model Management – Sydney
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall and lithe figure
- Fuller lips
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Sabah Koj has been featured in promotional campaigns by the popular fashion brands such as –
- Victoria’s Secret
She has also used her social media activity to promote products and brands such as –
- Model Village
- Queen Nyibany Designs
- Freelance Shoes
- Colette by Colette Hayman
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for some of the most popular fashion brands such as Monse, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, and Kate Spade
- Having been featured in the popular digital publications such as Fashionista, The Weekly Review, and Who What Wear
Sabah Koj relies on her boxing training sessions to keep her toned body in the perfect shape. She usually heads to the Tribute Boxing and Fitness for her workout sessions.
Sabah Koj Favorite Things
- Song – Needed Me by Rihanna
- Personal Style – Edgy, chic, and cool
- Footwear – Sneakers
- Clothing Color – Black
Source – Go-See.com, Who What Wear
Sabah Koj Facts
- In September 2018, she announced via an Instagram post that she had been selected to walk the runway at the upcoming Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- A couple of years after her birth, her family decided to leave war-torn Sudan and hence moved to Egypt. They lived in Egypt for about 4 years.
- When Sabah was 7 years old, her family moved to Australia and settled down in Melbourne by the time she turned 8.
- In 2016, she was asked to open Georgia Alice show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. She became the first model of African origin to have opened a fashion show in Australia.
- At the age of 16, she managed to finish at the 3rd spot in a local Miss South Sudan beauty pageant. The event was attended by Stephen Bucknall of FRM Model Management, who was scouting for fresh talent to further infuse diversity in fashion catwalks.
- Before she got a start in the modeling industry, she used to work at a local fast food joint.
- Her first name, Sabah, is often misspelled as “Subah”.
- Follow Sabah Koj on Instagram.
Featured Image by Sabah Koj / Instagram