|Anais Pouliot Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1991|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Anais Pouliot is a Canadian model who has worked with a number of noted brands and designers like Prada, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Jill Stuart, Louis Vuitton, Antonio Marras, Carolina Herrera, Michael Kors, Balenciaga, Roberto Cavalli, Loewe, Miu Miu, Dolce & Gabbana, Emporio Armani, Aldo, Lancôme, Etro, Marchesa, Barneys New York, Paul Smith, Missoni, Anna Sui, H&M, Urban Outfitters, Yves Saint Laurent, Topshop, Nasty Gal, Mugler, Kate Spade, Sonia Rykiel, Donna Karan, Versus, Burberry Prorsum, Gap, Lacoste, Cushnie et Ochs, Giambattista Valli, Rebecca Taylor, Peter Som, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Les Copains, Jonathan Saunders, Christopher Kane, Chanel, Acne, Diane von Furstenberg, Barbara Bui, Herve Leger, Topshop Unique, Viktor & Rolf, Tory Burch, Zac Posen, Christian Dior, Prabal Gurung, Mulberry, Monique Lhuillier, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Christopher Kane.
Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada
New York City, New York, United States
Fashion / Runway model
Anais Pouliot is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Models 1 – London
- Modellink Model Agency – Stockholm
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Women Management – Milan
- Trump Models
- Folio Montreal – Montreal (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Uno Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- Future Faces Model Management – Amsterdam
- The Society Model Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – China
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- New York Model Management – New York
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- Bee-stung Lips
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Anais has appeared in advertisements for lot many fashion brands like Aldo, Barneys NY CO-OP, See by Chloé, Emporio Armani, Kate Spade, Lancome, Louis Vuitton, Sonia Rykiel, Tod’s, Topshop Makeup, Nina Ricci, Victoria’s Secret, H&M, Yves Saint Laurent, Carven, Anna Sui, Mugler, Mih jeans, Eres, Lancôme, Urban Outfitters, Nasty Gal, and others.
Best Known For
Her bee-stung lips and working with big names like Victoria’s Secret, Emporio Armani, Louis Vuitton, YSL, Urban Outfitters, etc.
First Fashion Show
Anais debuted with the Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2010 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Abed Mahfouz, Academy of Art University, Ashish, Betty Jackson, Christian Cota, Cushnie et Ochs, Jen Kao, Jeremy Laing, Miu Miu, John Rocha, Lacoste, Peter Jensen, Peter Som, Suno, Twenty8Twelve, Wayne, and William Tempest.
To take care of her mind and spirit, she does yoga. She is working and traveling most of the time, as a model. So, it is necessary for her to be free or do something that relieves her. Hence, she goes to yoga classes for one hour, a couple of times a week.
She puts argan oil on her skin before going to bed. When she wakes up in the morning, she finds her skin very soft and baby-like.
Anais Pouliot Favorite Things
- Food – Ice cream, anything that is well cooked
- Dress – Hervé Léger dresses
- Designers – Miu Miu, Chloé
- City – Paris, New York
- Music – Deadmau5, Marilyn Manson
- Drink – Baileys
- Film – The Pianist (Co-Produced & Directed by Roman Polanski)
- Book – Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (By Patrick Süskind)
Source – Elle.com, Vogue.it
Anais Pouliot Facts
- Anais is friends with models Ashley Smith, Kate Kosushkina, Melodie Monrose, Sara Blomqvist, Jessica Clarke, Janice Alida, Rose Smith, and Marte Mei Van Haaster.
- Anais was discovered in 2005 in her hometown of Quebec.
- Pouliot can be seen in Victoria’s Secret catalogs quite often.
- She is said to be the friend of famous Italian fashion designer Miuccia Prada. Addressing that, Anais has said, “Let’s say she recognizes me when she meets me on the street, and she smiles at me.”
- Anais is the favorite model of American photographer Terry Richardson.
- In 2007, she signed with Trump Models.
- She is afraid of spiders and after seeing them, screams right away.
- Apart from doing modeling, she would also love to work in the casting department.
- She is an animal lover.
- She does not consider one person as her style icon. What she sees during the day inspires her.
- Before going to sleep at night, she always checks her email.
- She likes her personal style as “Feminine and classic.” She goes with the personal motto – “Be yourself.”
- She has appeared on the covers of magazines like Elle Canada, L’Officiel Netherlands, L’Officiel Mexico, Air France Madame, Elle Quebec, Elle Russia, Vogue Thailand, Flaunt, French Revue De Modes, Glass UK, Elle France, Dress To Kill Magazine, Intermission Magazine, and Vogue Russia.
- Anais loves cooking (only when she has a nice kitchen and of course time).
- As a child, she was active in sports. Anais still likes to try new sports and experience new things such as snorkeling, hiking, etc.
- The best thing about being a model is that she gets to see new parts of the world and various cultures. But, at the same time, she remains away from her family, which she doesn’t like.