Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
She has two siblings – both brothers.
Sara Blomqvist can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Viva Models – Paris
- Viva Models – London
- Viva Models – Barcelona
- Why Not Models – Milan
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- MIKAs Stockholm (Mother Agency)
- MIKAs Malmo
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Sara Blomqvist started dating British model Jeremy Young in 2010. The duo dated for more than 4 years and married in July 2014 during a ceremony held at Glynwood Farm in Cold Spring, New York.
Race / Ethnicity
32-24-36 in or 81-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Sara has advertised for numerous brands and designers like Akris, Armani Jeans, Ballantyne, Banana Republic, Belstaff, Carven, Chow Sang Sang Jewelry, D&G, Escada Sport, Filippa K, Guy Laroche, H&M, M Missoni, Marc O’Polo, Patrizia Pepe, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Thursday Island, Tory Burch, Valentino, Vince and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Chanel, Valentino, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Chow Sang Sang Jewelry, and M Missoni.
First Fashion Show
Sara Blomqvist debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Ann-Sofie Back, Aquascutum, Armand Basi, Christopher Kane, COS, Dries Van Noten, Jonathan Saunders, Nicole Farhi, Prada, and Vanessa Bruno.
Sara appeared in 2010 short (19 minutes long) thriller film Last Seen Wearing for her role as Svea.
Then in 2013, she appeared in a starring role in Swedish drama film Sommarstället for her role as Stina.
She is athletic since school and had done lots of high jumping, swimming during school. She does not work out as she is mostly traveling. She is also blessed with really good genes.
As she does not work out much, she takes care of her diet and tries not to eat junk food. She eats mostly healthy and is blessed with good metabolism.
Regarding skin, she takes care by using lots of moisturizers to keep her skin moist as she gets cracks easily due to the dry skin problem.
Sara Blomqvist Favorite Things
- Holiday Dessert – Knäck (Christmas candy)
- Holiday Film – The Sound of Music (1965)
Source – PaperMag
Sara Blomqvist Facts
- Sara likes doing high jumping, running, and swimming.
- Sara Blomqvist is friends with model Anais Pouliot, Cate Chant, Emma Maclaren, Jennifer Messelier, Katrin Thormann, Lovisa Ingman, Mathias Bergh, Stephanie Rad, Valerija Kelava, and Zuzana Straska.
- In 2007, she signed with Viva Models in Paris.
- Her first cover was the fall issue of Plastique in the year 2007.
- Blomqvist was discovered in a horse show in her native Sweden.
- While growing up, she used to play a game called “Fillipin” with her family.
- Catch Sara on Twitter, and Instagram.