|Sara Blomqvist Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1989|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Sara Blomqvist is a Swedish fashion model and businessperson who is known for having worked with various designers and brands such as Dries Van Noten, Alexander McQueen, Missoni, Vera Wang, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Jil Sander, Uniqlo, Christopher Kane, Erdem, Banana Republic, BCBG Max Azria, Belstaff, Tommy Hilfiger, Valentino, Stella McCartney, Carven, Tory Burch, Prada, Fila, Hermes, Akris, Chloe, Haider Ackermann, Lacoste, Max Mara, Derek Lam, Altuzarra, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Salvatore Ferragamo, Oscar de la Renta, Guy Laroche, Dolce & Gabbana, Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent, Prabal Gurung, Marc Jacobs, Sonia Rykiel, Sacai, John Galliano, Burberry Prorsum, Kenzo, Helmut Lang, Maison Martin Margiela, Versace, Versus, Victoria Beckham, Celine, Loewe, Proenza Schouler, Alberta Ferretti, Giambattista Valli, Jill Stuart, Vivienne Westwood, Fendi, Thakoon, Just Cavalli, Topshop Unique, Philosophy, Pringle of Scotland, Mulberry, Moschino, Viktor & Rolf, Karl Lagerfeld, Sportmax, Giorgio Armani, Acne, DKNY, Bottega Veneta, Rag & Bone, Hervé Léger, Gap, Iceberg, and Rick Owens.
Fashion / Runway model
She has two siblings – both brothers.
Sara Blomqvist can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Viva Models – Paris
- Viva Models – London
- Viva Models – Barcelona
- Why Not Models – Milan
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- MIKAs Stockholm (Mother Agency)
- MIKAs Malmo
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sara Blomqvist has dated –
- Jeremy Young (2010-Present) – Sara Blomqvist started dating British model Jeremy Young in 2010. The duo dated for more than 4 years and married in July 2014 during a ceremony held at Glynwood Farm in Cold Spring, New York. They were blessed with their first child, a son, in 2016. The couple has also maintained part ownership in the restaurant Scarr’s Pizza.
Race / Ethnicity
32-24-36 in or 81-61-91.5 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Sara has advertised for numerous brands and designers like Akris, Armani Jeans, Ballantyne, Banana Republic, Belstaff, Carven, Chow Sang Sang Jewelry, D&G, Escada Sport, Filippa K, Guy Laroche, H&M, M Missoni, Marc O’Polo, Patrizia Pepe, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Thursday Island, Tory Burch, Valentino, Vince, and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Chanel, Valentino, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Chow Sang Sang Jewelry, and M Missoni.
First Fashion Show
Sara Blomqvist debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Ann-Sofie Back, Aquascutum, Armand Basi, Christopher Kane, COS, Dries Van Noten, Jonathan Saunders, Nicole Farhi, Prada, and Vanessa Bruno.
Sara appeared in the 2010 short (19 minutes long) thriller film Last Seen Wearing for her role as Svea.
Then in 2013, she appeared in a starring role in the Swedish drama film Sommarstället for her role as Stina.
She is athletic since school and had done lots of high jumping, and swimming during school. She does not work out as she is mostly traveling. She is also blessed with really good genes.
As she does not work out much, she takes care of her diet and tries not to eat junk food. She eats mostly healthy and is blessed with good metabolism.
Regarding skin, she takes care by using lots of moisturizers to keep her skin moist as she gets cracks easily due to dry skin problems.
Sara Blomqvist Favorite Things
- Holiday Dessert – Knäck (Christmas candy)
- Holiday Film – The Sound of Music (1965)
Source – PaperMag.com
Sara Blomqvist Facts
- Sara likes doing high jumping, running, and swimming.
- Sara Blomqvist is friends with model Anais Pouliot, Cate Chant, Emma Maclaren, Jennifer Messelier, Katrin Thormann, Lovisa Ingman, Mathias Bergh, Stephanie Rad, Valerija Kelava, and Zuzana Straska.
- In 2007, she signed with Viva Models in Paris.
- Her first cover was the fall issue of Plastique in the year 2007.
- She has also been featured in magazines and editorials like Vogue Poland, Vogue Germany, Marie Claire USA, Vogue Italy, Elle France, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Marie Claire UK, Marie Claire Italy, Elle Sweden, Muse, Vogue Spain, Harper’s Bazaar Spain, LOVE, Vogue USA, V Magazine, and Interview.
- Blomqvist was discovered at a horse show in her native Sweden.
- While growing up, she used to play a game called “Fillipin” with her family.