|Sabrina Bryan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1984|
Sabrina Bryan is an American singer, actress, author, songwriter, fashion designer, choreographer, dancer, and television personality who is known for being a member of the girl group The Cheetah Girls. Before she became a part of it, she was a dancer in California. She has released popular songs such as Byou, Just Getting Started, and Crazy on the Dance Floor. She is active on Instagram with more than 150k followers.
Reba Sabrina Hinojos
Yorba Linda, California, United States
Orange County, California, United States
In 2002, Sabrina graduated from Esperanza High School. In 2003, she enrolled in Chapman University, Orange County for Public Relations and Marketing. However, she did not finish her course and decided to pursue performing arts.
Singer, Actress, Author, Songwriter, Fashion Designer, Choreographer, Dancer, and Television Personality
- Father – Fred Hinojos
- Mother – Kathy Hinojos
- Siblings – Starr Hinojos (Younger Sister)
She is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop, Dance-Pop
- Walt Disney Records
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sabrina Bryan has dated –
- Mark Ballas (2007-2009) – Dancer Mark Ballas and Sabrina met on the set of the TV reality show Dancing With the Stars (Season 5) in 2007. They started dating in 2007 and broke up in 2009.
- Jordan Lundberg (2011-Present) – Sabrina and account manager Jordan Lundberg got married on October 6, 2018. They got married at Wayne Newton’s residence in Las Vegas. The couple dated for almost 6 years before getting engaged in April 2017. In August 2020, they welcomed their first child, a baby girl named Comillia. In November 2022, the couple revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together. On May 2, 2023, they welcomed a baby boy named Ledger Grey. Ledger was born at 9:00 pm and weighed 7 lbs at the time of his birth.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
She has Mexican ancestry on her father’s side as well as German and Cherokee Native American ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Luscious blonde hair
- Charming personality
Sabrina has endorsed the following brands –
- The Quirky Blender
Best Known For
- Being a member of the group called Cheetah Girls
- Starring in the TV movie based on Cheetah Girls, with the same name by Disney Channel
As a member of the band Cheetah Girls, she released her first album titled Cheetah-licious Christmas in October 2005.
Sabrina made her first theatrical film debut in the comedy film Matilda in 1996. However, she was uncredited for her role.
She made her theatrical film debut as Sandy in the comedy film Help Me, Help You in 2009.
First TV Show
Sabrina made her TV show debut on The Geena Davis Show in 2001 as Tina.
Sabrina Bryan Favorite Things
- Actor – Jim Carrey
- Actress – Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Hobby – Bowling
- Football Team – USC Trojans
- Music Artist – Gwen Stefani, Madonna, Britney Spears, and Janet Jackson
- Cartoon – Cinderella
- Perfume – Escada Perfume
- Fast Food Joint – In-N-Out Burger
- TV Show – Dancing With the Stars
Sabrina Bryan Facts
- She drives a red Mustang.
- Sabrina was a singing group’s member in high school for 4 years.
- She loves collecting Disney movies on DVDs.
- Sabrina loves to wakeboard and snowboard in her free time.
- She also played soccer for 9 years in the past.
- She has a pet Shih Tzu named Rocky.
- Sabrina has been performing since she was 7 years old.
- She wishes to star on Real World/Road Rules Challenge show.
- Sabrina is best friends with her Cheetah Girls‘ bandmate Kiely Williams.
- Sabrina enjoys going to concerts.
- She likes to have Salmon and veggies for dinner.
- She loves watching the TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
- Sabrina splurged on Chanel for the first time by buying purse, wallets, sunglasses, necklaces, and scarves at Chanel in Barcelona.
- Her stress buster is music.
- She loves spending time with her family at Christmas.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Dcimo2 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0