|Sadio Mané Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sadio Mané is a Senegalese professional footballer who is best known for his career as a forward for the Senegal national team and the Bundesliga club Bayern Munich. He has also been a part of teams like Metz, Southampton, Red Bull Salzburg, and Liverpool in the past. He is considered as one of the greatest African players of all time and is known for his dribbling, pressing, and speed. During the course of his career, Sadio has won numerous tournaments such as Austrian Bundesliga, Austrian Cup, DFL-Supercup, UEFA Champions League, FIFA Club World Cup, FA Cup, Premier League, Africa Cup of Nations, and has been the recipient of honors like “Socrates Award”, Liverpool‘s “Players’ Player of the Season Award”, “African Footballer of the Year”, “IFFHS Best CAF Men’s Player of the Year”, and many more.
Professional Soccer Player
Sadio is signed with arena11 sports group.
Midfielder / Winger
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
76 kg or 168 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Big lips and nose
- Muscular body
Best Known For
His famous hat trick scored in a total of 176 seconds in Southampton’s 6-1 victory over Aston Villa in 2015.
Mane is also known for his versatility as a player often creating something out of nothing for his teammates on the soccer pitch.
First Soccer Match
Sadio debuted for Metz on January 14, 2012, in a 0-1 loss to Bastia.
On September 23, 2014, Mane played his first match for Southampton in a 2-1 victory over Arsenal.
On August 14, 2016, Sadio had his debut for Liverpool FC in a 4-3 win against Arsenal.
He debuted for the Senegalese national team in 2012.
Mane’s workout and diet regimes are not known. But, he must be following a strict diet and exercise routine to get that taut muscular body.
Sadio Mane Facts
- Mane began his soccer career at the Senegalese soccer academy Academie Generation Foot.
- On August 31, 2012, Mane shifted to Red Bull Salzburg for a price around €4 million.
- On September 1, 2014, Sadio shifted to the Premier League team Southampton. He penned a 4-year deal worth €13.5 million.
- He signed for Liverpool on June 28, 2016. Mane penned a five-year deal for the price of 34 million BP.
- He represented Senegal at the 2012 Olympic tournament.
- During the 2022 Balloon d’Or awards ceremony, Sadi won the Socrates award for charity work.