|Sahar Tabar Quick Info
|4 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|February 1, 1998
Sahar Tabar is an Iranian Instagram influencer who is known for her supposed use of cosmetic surgery as well as for the strange, unique characters she creates with the use of makeup and costumes in images of herself that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account.
4 ft 8 in or 142 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Chiseled jawline
Sahar Tabar Facts
- Sahar joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on March 6, 2017.
- The earliest post that Sahar uploaded to her Instagram account was on September 13, 2017. It was a selfie of her in costume makeup.
- It was in August 2018 that Sahar gained international attention after she claimed that she had gone under the knife with over 50 surgeries to look like Angelina Jolie. She later stated it was a joke, and that all her looks are created with makeup and prosthetics.
- Her cosmetic surgeries included rhinoplasty, liposuction, and injectable fillers in her lips.
- Like her, Jeannine K is also an elaborate costume makeup artist.
- On October 5, 2019, Sahar was arrested on charges of “blasphemy, instigating violence, illegally acquiring property, violating the national dress code, and illegally obtaining money. Later, in December 2020, Sahar was charged with ten years imprisonment. A couple of days later, Sahar’s arrest order was converted into a bail order. Also, at the time of her arrest, her Instagram account was deleted.
- Along with Sahar, three other women were arrested at the time named Sahra Afsharian, Sara Shariatmadari, and Niloufar Moti’ei.
- Some of her most-watched videos on her channel were Sahar Tabar – LEAVE ME ALONE IM NOT ZOMBIE GIRL – CANT STOP CRYING! – Angelina Jolie Look Alike, Sahar Tabar – I got arrested in Iran I am Angelina Jolie but no plastic surgery, Sahar Tabar – My Before And After 50 Surgeries Transformation to look like Angelina Jolie – Zombie, and Sahar Tabar – I’m prettier than Angelina Jolie – More Surgeries coming – Not Zombie Girl.
- She had once stated that her intention was never to look like Hollywood star Angelina Jolie.
Featured Image By Sahar Tabar / Instagram