|Sam Faiers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 1990|
Sam Faiers is an English television personality and model who is known for having been a part of projects such as The Only Way Is Essex, Loose Women, Shooting Stars, Celebrity Juice, The Real Hustle, This Morning, Daybreak, The Million Pound Drop Live, All Star Mr & Mrs, Celebrity Big Brother, Big Brother’s Bit on the Side, Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit on the Side, Sam Faiers: The Mummy Diaries, and Sam Faiers: The Baby Diaries.
Samantha Elizabeth Faiers
Brentwood, Essex, England, United Kingdom
She went to Shenfield High School in Shenfield, Essex with her older sister Billie.
Reality TV Star, Beautician, Former Glamour Model
- Father – Lee Faiers
- Mother – Suzanne “Sue” Wells
- Siblings – Billie Faiers (Older Sister) (Reality TV Star)
- Others – David Chatwood (Stepfather)
She has been signed to Elite Model Management.
Sam has also been signed to –
- Am Concepts UK, Public Relations Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Contego 360, England, United Kingdom
Her net worth has been $9 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sam Faiers dated –
- Scotty T – She was in a romantic relationship with TV personality Scott Timlin in the past.
- Mark Wright (2011) – In 2011, Sam had a fling with fellow reality television star, Mark Wright.
- Tj McCarthy (2011) – In 2011, Tj McCarthy and Sam Faiers were romantically linked to each other.
- Joey Essex (2011-2014) – Sam Faiers dated another reality television star, Joey Essex in the past. The duo started dating in November 2011 and continued dating ON and OFF (They split in 2012 for a couple of months; then they split in June 2013 but again reconciled later) for almost three years before calling it quits in August 2014.
- Ollie Locke (2014) – In 2014, while being locked inside the Celebrity Big Brother house, they shared cute chemistry.
- Paul Knightley (2014-Present) – In 2014, she commenced dating property developer and estate agent Paul Knightley after meeting him at Sheesh restaurant in Chigwell. She got pregnant just after 5 months and on December 29, 2015, the couple welcomed a baby boy Paul Tony Knightley. The duo also has 2 more children – a daughter named Rosie Knightley (b. November 11, 2017) and another son named Edward Knightley (b. May 10, 2022).
- Lewis Bloor (2016) – The reality TV stars Lewis Bloor and Sam Faiers dated each other in the past. Lewis revealed that Sam was the first girl whom he loved and had a special place in his heart.
Race / Ethnicity
36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
In 2014, she was chosen as the brand ambassador for Fake Bake’s Beyond Bronze tanning range.
Best Known For
Starring as herself in the ITV2 semi-reality show The Only Way Is Essex from 2010 to 2014.
First TV Show
From 2010 to 2014, she appeared in the ITV reality television soap opera The Only Way Is Essex (also known as TOWIE) as herself.
In 2014, she lost a considerable amount of weight, and this transformation happened with lot many efforts and changes in her lifestyle. Sam reduced her habit of drinking alcohol from four times to once a week.
She also changed her drink too. She swapped wine with gin/slimline tonic/vodka/diet coke.
She now balances her meals and drinks. Read more about her workout routine and diet plan.
Sam Faiers Favorite Things
- Tanning Idol – Victoria’s Secret models
- Beauty Products – MAC Powder Blush in Peachtwist, MAC Lip Pencil in Spice, HD Brows Eye & Brow Palette, MAC Mineralize Glass in Lovingly Yours, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark Deep, Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour in Uber Pink, MAC Sushi Flower. She mainly uses MAC and Bobbi Brown products.
Source – Reveal.co.uk
Sam Faiers Facts
- In 2010, Sam appeared in the music video for Professor Green’s “Monster”.
- Her parents separated when she was quite young.
- She was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease in February 2014.
- She was hospitalized twice while her stay in the Celebrity Big Brother house due to Crohn’s disease.
- She cannot live without A’kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil product, which uses for her face.
- She also contributed her vocals for the non-album single “Last Christmas” in 2013. The single charted at #33 in the “UK Singles charts”.
- In 2014, she competed in the 13th series of Celebrity Big Brother and finished fifth.
- Sam is a big fan of supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
- Sam has started Minnies Boutique (minnies-boutique.co.uk).