|Sam Lerner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 27, 1992|
Sam Lerner is a talented American actor. He is known for his roles in The Goldbergs as Geoff Schwartz, Monster House as Chowder, Project Almanac as Quinn Goldberg, Mono as Ivan Gregory, Fun Mom Dinner as Alex, Walk of Fame as Rowe, and Truth or Dare as Ronnie. He loves being outdoors going hiking and camping.
Samuel Bryce Lerner
Riverside, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Ken Lerner (Actor)
- Mother – Patricia Klein (Reporter)
- Siblings – Jenny Lerner (Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Michael Lerner (Uncle) (Actor)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sam Lerner has dated –
- Olivia Sui (2018-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Broad smile
- Long rounded chin
Sam Lerner has done endorsement work for brands such as Wells Fargo Bank.
Sam Lerner Favorite Things
- Dish To Order With Sushi – Sea urchin
- Cocktail – One with Mezcal in it
Source – ChilledMagazine.com
Sam Lerner Facts
- He started acting at the age of 9 playing Ben Stiller’s son in Envy (2004).
- His top 5 films are Midnight In Paris (2011), Inglorious Bastards (2009), The Shawshank Redemption (1994), Pulp Fiction (1994), and Toy Story (1995).
- In his free time, he likes to play basketball and NBA 2k on XBOX, or watch live games. If he is not shooting, he likes working out, hiking, or traveling.
- He loves sushi and Italian food.
- He loves ordering meatballs, spicy fusilli, chicken parm, and sushi.
- The drinks he likes to order when he is out, includes wine, gin, and tequila.
- He is a supporter of a casual salad restaurant chain called Sweetgreen.
Featured Image by Sam Lerner / Instagram