|Sam Palladio Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1986|
Sam Palladio is an English actor and musician who is best known for his character Gunnar Scott in the musical drama series, Nashville. He is also a talented musician who has sung numerous soundtracks and had also co-founded the band, Salt Water Thief. Sam has amassed a huge fan base with more than 400k followers on Instagram and over 250k followers on Twitter.
Sam Christian Palladio Scott
Pembury, Kent, England, United Kingdom
Sam divides his time between –
- Cornwall, England, United Kingdom
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Sam Palladio graduated from Rose Bruford College of Theatre & Performance in Sidcup, Kent in 2008, where he studied Actor Musicianship.
Actor, Musician, Voice Actor
- Father – Kim (Artist)
- Mother – Sally Scott (Artist) (Died 2018)
- Siblings – Mac Scott (Younger Brother) (Artist, Photographer)
Palladio is represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management.
Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Drums
He has released his single, Bring the Snow, via SP Music /Non Delux.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sam Palladio has dated –
- Chloe Bennet (2012-2013) – Sam Palladio started dating American actress and singer, Chloe Bennet, in 2012. However, in August 2013, their relationship came to an end.
- Cassadee Pope (2017-Present) – Sam and American singer Cassadee Pope began dating in 2017. They can often be seen posting their loved-up pictures on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Pierced right ear
- Towering height
Sam Palladio has appeared in a TV commercial for Renault 4+.
Best Known For
- Playing the lead character of Gunnar Scott in the ABC musical drama series, Nashville (2012–2018)
- Having been cast as Calvin in the 2011 film, 7 Lives
As a Singer
In November 2018, Sam released his Christmas single, Bring the Snow, which was released in the Netflix film, The Princess Switch, in 2018.
He has also contributed his vocals to the release of numerous soundtracks for the musical show Nashville (2012-2018). Some of the songs that were released include Fade Into You, If I Didn’t Know Better, and All Of Me.
Sam made his theatrical film debut as Calvin in the fantasy thriller film, 7 Lives, in 2011.
As a voice actor, he made his theatrical film debut by voicing the character of Roland in the animated musical fantasy romantic comedy film, Strange Magic, in 2015.
First TV Show
Palladio made his first TV show appearance as Joe Strummer in the comedy-drama series, Little Crackers, in 2010.
In order to work up a good sweat, he prefers to go to Barry’s Bootcamp a couple of times a week, where he performs intense army style exercises that help burn extra fat at a much faster pace.
As for his diet, Sam prefers to keep his meals light and tries to avoid eating junk food. When at home in Penzance, Cornwall, he normally eats home-cooked food. His meal plan at times goes like –
Breakfast – Coffee with a tint of coconut oil and slices of toasted bread with a spread of marmite sauce
Lunch – A Cornish Pasty made from meat, potatoes, onions, turnip, etc.
Dinner – For the last meal of the day, he prefers some fresh tortilla soup with chicken and avocados.
Sam Palladio Favorite Things
- Food – Haribo
- TV Shows – Game of Thrones
- Movie – The Blues Brothers
- Drink – Gin and Tonic, Coffee
- Curse Words – “Shit”
- Emoji – Octopus
- Pets – Puppies, Dogs
- Social Media App – Instagram
- Comic Book – Kingdom Come by Mark Waid and Alex Ross
- Childhood Recipe – Spaghetti bolognese that his father makes
- Restaurant – The Southern, Urban Grub, The Wild Cow
- Cities For Food – Toi Thai on Sunset Blvd, Leon in London
- Comedian – Billy Connolly
- Chord – Am
Sam Palladio Facts
- He has served as the lead singer of a folk band named Salt Water Thief.
- Sam was quite young when his father bought him his first guitar. One of the first chords that he learned was “Am”.
- Growing up, he wanted to become a marine biologist.
- He spent his childhood years going fishing and diving into the sea to catch sea creatures hidden in rock pools. He was fascinated by the stories about French explorer Jacques Cousteau’s deep sea adventures.
- To get into the show Nashville, Sam made a tape in his bedroom at 4 am. However, since the tape wasn’t very clear he was asked to redo the tape.
- In 2012, Sam performed at the Ford’s Theatre gala alongside Clare Bowen.
- Watching Game Of Thrones is one of his guilty pleasures.
- He likes anchovies, chilies, and chorizo as pizza toppings.
- Sam can’t compromise with the functioning of his guitar.
- He has a dog named River The Whippet.
- Sam once had a crush on Emma Bunton.
- He idealizes songwriter James Taylor.
- On November 28, 2018, Sam’s mother passed away and her funeral was held at the All Saints Church in Marazion on December 14, 2018.
- Sam has 4 aquariums with seahorses in them.
- He enjoys reading comic books and graphics novels.
Featured Image by Lisa Gansky / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0