|Sam Pepper Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|March 26, 1989
Sam Pepper is a British YouTuber known for posting prank videos on his YouTube channel that has more than 2 million subscribers. He received a lot of negative criticism for some of his videos and even faced rape and sexual harassment allegations due to which he took a break from social media for some time. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 1 million followers on Twitter.
Ashford, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sam went to Pent Valley Technology College, Kent, England.
YouTuber, Video Blogger, Comedian, and Prankster
- Siblings – He has a sister and a brother.
Sam Pepper self-manages his career.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sam Pepper has dated –
- Cat Rose (2014) – Sam dated a girl named Cat Rose in 2014.
- Bella Thorne (2017) – Sam dated actress, dancer, and singer Bella Thorne in 2017. The relationship was never confirmed but Sam posted pictures of Bella on his Snapchat that pretty much confirmed the relationship.
- Hannah (2018) – In 2018, Sam was dating a girl named Hannah who has also appeared in many of his videos as well.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English ancestry on his mother’s side and Greek ancestry on his father’s side.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blue’ or ‘purple’.
Best Known For
Posting prank videos on YouTube
First TV Show
In 2010, he made his TV show debut on Ultimate Big Brother.
Sam Pepper Facts
- At the age of 5, Sam suffered from 3rd-degree burns on his body when he fell on used barbecue coals left by someone, in a park.
- Sam met his father for the first time at the age of 10 when he flew to Greece with his mother.
- His first job was at the age of 13, as a newspaper delivery boy.
- He considers his art teacher Mark Thomas as a role model. Sam spent all of his lunch breaks with Mark learning to edit photos and videos.
- Sam loved his school life but did not really enjoy college. According to him, the teachers had no passion and he did not learn much in college.
- He moved out to live on his own at the age of 17 as he did not get along with his mother’s boyfriend.
- His list of jobs is a really long one. He has worked as a steward in a concert, worked in a call center, in a zoo, worked in the ferries, selling airport parking tickets on phone, and worked as a hotel entertainer in Greece. He got fired from most of these jobs.
- Sam finally started his YouTube channel on September 8, 2010, and started uploading prank videos initially.
- Pepper was caught in controversies in 2014 because of his videos like “Fake Hand A*s Pinch Prank” and “Killing Best Friend Prank”.
- He also faced several rapes, sexual molestation, and sexual harassment accusations in 2014 by different women some of whom were underage.
- Sam made his YouTube videos private and even deleted all of his tweets on February 21, 2016. There was just 1 tweet remaining that said: “I give up”.
- On February 24, 2016, he uploaded a video titled “I’m sorry” in which he apologized for all of his fake videos and denied all allegations against him.
- In 2016, Pepper stopped uploading prank videos and made many of his videos public again in April 2016.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0