Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Samantha attended Central Bucks East High School in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
Hoopes has studied acting and modeling from Barbizon Performing Arts Academy.
Finally, she was enrolled into The Pennsylvania State University to major into business. She earlier wanted to major in “kinesiology,” but later changed the field to “business.”
She dropped out of the university finally.
- Father – Robert Hoopes
- Mother – Theresa Hoopes
- Siblings – She has 4 sisters – all older than her.
Samantha can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Elite New York City – New York
- Select Model Management – London
- Monster Management – Milan
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Iconic Management – Berlin
- Jaz Daly Management – Sydney
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Samantha Hoopes dated –
- Russell Wilson (2015) – She was RUMORed to be dating American football quarterback, Russell Wilson in March 2015 when they were spotted in Wilson’s vintage Rolls-Royce convertible car. Nothing was confirmed from either side.
Race / Ethnicity
- Big lips
- Sex symbol
38-25-35 in or 96.5-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has appeared in advertising campaign of Guess F/W 14, Guess Lingerie S/S 14, Guess Jeans S/S 2014, Guess Spring 2015, Levi’s Jeans, etc.
She has appeared in Carl’s Jr hamburger ad and had served as their brand ambassador.
She has not revealed about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Becoming the 2014 SI swim rookie model and for appearing in SI’s 50th Anniversary Swimsuit issue in 2014.
She has not appeared in any of the feature films.
She started her day with spearmint tea in the morning because of the bloating problem. Samantha eats light and makes sure that she is feeling hungry before eating. She believes that sometimes people are just thirsty, not hungry.
Samantha Hoopes Favorite Things
- Sport – Hockey
- Color – Purple
Source – Muscle and Fitness, Instagram.com
Samantha Hoopes Facts
- Samantha is the youngest in her family.
- In February 2015, Samantha appeared in the editorial of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue entitled “Coast with the Most.”
- She has appeared in GQ UK’s editorial “Body Heat” in February 2015.
- In Maxim’s Hot 100 list of 2014, she was placed at #18.
- Samantha competed in the Sports Illustrated Beach Volleyball tournament in February 2014.
- She likes to workout and play with her puppy.
- Her mother is conservative but supportive. It was little difficult for her parents to understand about her profession, being a lingerie model.
- She started modeling professionally at the age of 14.
- Samantha is a field hockey lover and has even played it in middle school.
- She majored in business but earlier studied kinesiology for a short time at Penn State University. This is because she wanted to be a gym teacher.
- Like many other popular models, she has also modeled for “Beach Bunny Swimwear,” which was developed by Kardashian sisters. She has specifically modeled for their “Love Haus” lingerie line.
- She was never good at school and instead was a party girl. Hoopes believes that she wasted her parents’ money at Penn State University.
- Find Samantha on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.