|Samantha Rybka Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||22, 1995|
Samantha Rybka is an Australian social media star, TV personality, dancer, author, teacher, and acrobat. She is best known as one half of the duo behind the YouTube channel The Rybka Twins with her twin sister, Teagan Rybka, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 7 million subscribers.
Perth, Western Australia
Perth, Western Australia
Samantha received her training in dancing at the Debra McCulloch Dance Academy in Cannington, Western Australia.
She earned a bachelor’s degree from a university in 2017, majoring in drama and minoring in dance.
Dancer, Social Media Star, Author, TV Personality, Teacher, Acrobat
- Father – Her dad passed away on July 19, 2017.
- Siblings – Teagan Rybka (Twin Sister) (Dancer, Author, Teacher, TV Personality, Acrobat, Social Media Star)
- Others – Hayden (Nephew)
Samantha Rybka and her sister self-represent their career.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Samantha Rybka has dated –
- Zac Spencer (2017-2018)
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin, perky nose
- Athletic physique
She has endorsed brands such as Zaful and BAND smartphone app.
Samantha Rybka Facts
- Her mom was also an acrobat and a dancer when she was young.
- After birth, she was very quiet while her sister was the polar opposite and cried loudly.
- Samantha and her sister attended their 1st acro class at the age of 3. They were both shy and refused to do anything unless their mom watched.
- She attended her 1st dancing class at the age of 5 and found it entertaining.
- Samantha started by dancing jazz then moved to tap and ballet.
- Surprisingly, people did not get the twins mixed up when they were young. Since Teagan was taller growing up, they always remembered them as “T” for “tall,” and “S” for “small.”
- They have worked with Abby Lee Miller, the owner of the Abby Lee Dance Company and star of the dancing reality-TV series, Dance Moms, which debuted in July 2011.
- Samantha found primary school very easy and fun in comparison to high school.
- She and her sister wanted to stay young for as long as possible and followed a mantra “you’re only a kid once.”
- Samantha and her sister are big fans of the Harry Potter franchise of books and movies.
- She and her sister gained prominence by reaching the semi-finals of the reality-TV show, Australia’s Got Talent in 2013.
- Samantha and her sister traveled to the United States for the 1st time in 2013. They performed at the dance parade in Disneyland and danced at Universal Studios and on the Hollywood Boulevard.
- For university, she and Teagan took part in PRAC, a program where they had to teach others in dance and drama. It was the 1st time they had to be separated for long periods of time.
- In July 2017, Samantha and Teagan participated in Katy Perry‘s #swishswishchallenge.
- She and her sister have collaborated with social media stars such as Jordan Matter, Cole LaBrant, Savannah Rose LaBrant, Everleigh Rose, Veronica Merrell, Vanessa Merrell, Sofie Dossi, Rebecca Zamolo, Alex Outten, and Tori Outten.
- She and her twin sister published their debut book, Twinning It: Fitness, fashion, beauty & living life to the fullest! on December 10, 2019.
- One thing she dislikes about her sister is that she doesn’t clean her room.
- A thing she dislikes about being a twin is that people constantly compare her to her sister.
- If Samantha wasn’t a dancer, she would have played netball.
- If she was stranded on an island, she would bring an album by Katy Perry, most likely Prism (2013).
- Samantha would like to meet Ellen DeGeneres in the future.
- She and her sister share the biggest fears in life. They have coined the term “Triple S” for being afraid of snakes, shocks, and spiders.
Featured Image by Samantha Rybka / Instagram