|Sana Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 1996|
Sana is a South Korean singer. She is best known as a member of the South Korean girl group, Twice. She made her debut with the group in 2015 and has since worked as one of the main members of the group. Some of her songs include Dance the Night Away, Wake Me Up, What Is Love?, Candy Pop, and Heart Shaker.
Tennōji-ku, Osaka, Japan
- Siblings – None
Sana is represented by JYP Entertainment.
JYP Entertainment, Warner Music Japan
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sana has not dated anyone publicly yet. However, she has described her ideal man as someone who treats the parents well, works hard in his career, and is very professional.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Japanese descent.
She prefers to dye her hair in various shades.
Sana has done endorsement work for various brands like –
- Lotte Duty-Free
- Pocari Sweat
- Gamaro Gangjung
Best Known For
Being a member of the South Korean girl group, Twice
As a member of Twice, Sana released her first studio album, Twicetagram, on October 30, 2017. The album peaked at the 1st spot on the Korean, U.S., and Chinese music charts.
First TV Show
In 2015, Sana made her first TV show appearance as a contestant in the reality series, Sixteen.
Sana Favorite Things
- Color – Purple, Pink, White, Black, Beige
- Movie – A Litre of Tears
- Sana was scouted while she was shopping with her friends.
- She moved to South Korea when she was just a 15 years old middle school student.
- Her parents were not sure about her career but she persuaded them to let her move overseas to follow her dream.
- She remained a trainee for 2 years and was then selected to debut as a part of a group called SIXMIX as one of their members had dropped out before group’s debut.
- SIXMIX was about to debut in 2014 but due to the withdrawal of a few members, it was canceled. This left Sana hopeless.
- In 2015, she participated in the reality show, Sixteen, and was chosen to be a member of a group called Twice.
- Sana is good at calligraphy which she learned in primary school.
- She dislikes eggplant and is allergic to pollen.
- Sana likes purple color but dislikes purple-colored clothes.
- She does not have any verified social media account.
Featured Image by shaq32 / tistory.com / CC BY 4.0