|Momo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1996|
Momo is one of the members of the South Korean girl group, Twice. She is the lead dancer of the group and was discovered through a YouTube video. Along with the group, she has given many successful songs such as Yes or Yes, BDZ, Dance the Night Away, Wake Me Up, What Is Love?, Candy Pop, and Heart Shaker.
Kyōtanabe, Kyoto, Japan
- Siblings – She has an older sister.
Momo is represented by JYP Entertainment.
JYP Entertainment, Warner Music Japan
5 ft 6 in or 167.5
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Momo has dated –
- Jungkook – Momo was rumored to have been in a romantic relationship with BTS member Jungkook.
- Kim Hee-chul – In 2020, the dating news of Momo dating singer Kim Hee-chul was made public.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Japanese descent.
Momo has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Lotte Duty-Free
- Pocari Sweat
- Gamaro Gangjung
Best Known For
Being a member of the South Korean girl group, Twice
Momo released her first studio album, Twicetagram, on October 30, 2017, along with the rest of the members of Twice. The album was ranked #1 on Korean, U.S., and Chinese music charts.
First TV Show
Momo made her first TV show appearance as a contestant in the reality survival show, Sixteen, in 2015.
Momo keeps herself fit by indulging in rigorous dance routines. As she is one of the lead dancers of Twice, she practices as much as possible.
Momo Favorite Things
- Food – Pig feet, Meat, Black-bean Noodles, Ice-Cream, Chips
- Artists – Michael Jackson, Ciara, Tinashe, Beyonce
- Color – Pink
- Perfume – Perfume from Victoria’s Secret
- Momo started learning dance at the age of 3 at a studio.
- She is said to be the best dancer of Twice.
- Before her debut with Twice, she had been a trainee for almost a year and 7 months.
- She got a chance to appear in Korean singer Lexy’s Ma People music video while she was practicing at the STEP OUT Dance Studio.
- In 2011, she auditioned for the South Korean television talent show, Superstar K3′s, preliminary round in Japan as a part of a 4-member group but was not selected.
- She was discovered by Twice‘s creator, JYP Entertainment, one of the largest entertainment companies in South Korea, through a YouTube video of her dance performance.
- When she got a call for auditions by the JYP Entertainment team, she auditioned along with her sister but only she was able to get through.
- Momo does not have any verified social media account.
Featured Image by Woo-ah Joon’s / tistory.com / CC BY 4.0