|Sanya Malhotra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1992|
Sanya Malhotra is an Indian actress known for her roles in films like Dangal, Pataakha, Photograph, Badhaai Ho, and many others. She made her debut in the year 2016 with the blockbuster hit film Dangal in which she played the role of a wrestler. Sanya’s film Photograph (2019), won her a lot of critical acclaims. She is a trained ballet dancer and is known for that. Before entering the film industry, Sanya had done various television commercials after which she was spotted by the ace casting director Mukesh Chhabra. For her film Pataakha (2018), she put on 10 kgs weight and also learned the Rajasthani dialect for her part. Sanya is amongst the most loved actresses in B-town and has a wide following on social media as well.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She has completed her graduation from Gargi College.
- Father – Sunil Malhotra
- Mother – Renu Malhotra
- Siblings – Shagun Malhotra (Older Sister)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly Hair
She has endorsed brand like –
- Center Fresh
- ICICI Bank
- Wynk Music
- Wella India
- Qatar Airways
Sanya Malhotra Favorite Things
- Drinks – Kanji, Coffee
- Web Shows – True Detective
Sanya Malhotra Facts
- Before getting her first film she did various television commercials.
- ICICI bank television commercial was her first commercial.
- She made her debut with the hit film Dangal in 2016.
- She has also choreographed a song in the film Secret Superstar in 2017.
- Sanya was born in a middle-class Punjabi family.
- During her childhood, she suffered from a stammering problem.
- She is a trained ballet dancer.
- Sanya was actively involved in theatre during her college days.
- In 2013, she was amongst the top 100 contestants in the show Dance India Dance.
- Sanya auditioned with 10,000 girls before she got the part of Babita Kumari for her debut film in 2016.
Featured Image By Sanya Malhotra / Instagram