|Sapna Gill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sapna Gill is an Indian Bhojpuri actress and social media influencer who is known for the fashion and lifestyle posts that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Social Media Influencer, Actress
- Siblings – Ravi Gill (Brother), Lucky Kara Gill (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has a tattoo of a sun surrounding her belly button and a tattoo of a fish on her right leg near her shin bone.
Through her social media, Sapna has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Vidhi Collection.
Sapna Gill Facts
- Originally, Sapna is from Chandigarh.
- Sapna was quite young when her father passed away. He had been working for the Punjab police.
- Her acting credits include Kashi Amarnath, Nirhua Chalal London, Mera Watan, Ravi Kishan, and Dinesh Lal Yadav.
- She joined the YouTube community with her channel on January 10, 2019.
- As of February 2023, Sapna had more than 223k followers on her Instagram account.
- On February 17, 2023, she made headlines after being arrested by Oshiwara Police alongside seven other perpetrators after she had gotten into an argument with cricketer Prithvi Shaw outside a hotel in Mumbai’s Santacruz. According to one of the accused, Sapna wanted to take a selfie with Prithvi who in turn refused, hence, sparking a heated argument between the two. A video of them in a scuffle made the rounds on the internet showing Sapna accusing Shaw and his friends of beating them while in the club. However, just behind the commotion, Shaw’s car could be seen badly damaged by an alleged baseball bat that was wielded by Sapna’s friend Shobhit Thakur and used to destroy his windshield.
- Sources, also suggested that Shaw was chased by three motorcycles and a white-colored car until he was forced to stop at a U-turn where his vehicle was manhandled. Gill further threatened Prithvi to charge him with false allegations if he didn’t pay her INR 50,000 to settle the matter. Upon being taken into custody, Sapna and the others accused were charged with the Indian Penal Code’s (IPC) sections 143 (unlawful assembly), 148 (rioting), 384 (extortion), and 506 (criminal intimidation).
Featured Image By Sapna Gill / Instagram