|Sarah Colonna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 1974|
Sarah Colonna is an American stand-up comedian, actress, author, and comedy writer who first came into prominence upon becoming a roundtable regular, in 2008, on the late-night comedy talk show Chelsea Lately. She was hired as a fulltime writer on the show in 2009 and has since then recorded several stand-up specials and toured around the country. Besides that, she has played supporting or guest characters in TV series such as Strong Medicine (2004), Days of Our Lives (2004-2005), Invasion (2006), Monk (2007), The United States of Tara (2009), Battle Creek (2015), Insatiable (2018-2019), and Shameless (2019). She has also authored the books Life As I Blow It: Tales of Love, Life & S*x . . . Not Necessarily in That Order (2012) and Has Anyone Seen My Pants? (2015). The former had debuted at number 5 on the ‘New York Times Bestseller List’.
Sarah Noel Colonna
Wiesbaden, Hesse, Germany
California, United States
Sarah, after her high school graduation, had attended the University of Arkansas.
Stand-up Comedian, Actress, Author, Comedy Writer
- Father – Jim Colonna (Newspaper Sports Editor)
- Her mother was a secretary at a funeral home.
- Others – Jerry Colonna (Great Great Uncle) (Musician, Actor, Comedian, Singer, Songwriter, Trombonist) (d. 1986), Florence Purcell (Great Great Aunt), Louis Colonna (Great Great Uncle), Robert Colonna (Great Uncle) (Theater Artist, Founder and Director of the Rhode Island Shakespeare Theater), Jill Ryan (Sister-in-Law)
She is represented by –
- Brad Petrigala, General Manager, Brillstein Entertainment Partners (BEP), Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Jackie Knobbe, Booking Agent, United Talent Agency (UTA), Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- Jon Ryan (2013–Present) – Sarah began dating Canadian professional gridiron football punter Jon Ryan in 2013 after they were introduced to each other by American comedian and TV personality Ross Mathews. The couple got engaged on December 25, 2014, and got married on July 9, 2016, in a ceremony in Los Cabos, Mexico that was officiated by Ross.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of distant Italian descent.
- Mildly stocky frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Sarah Colonna Favorite Things
- Sports Team – Los Angeles Angels
- Pet – Cats
- American/Gridiron Football Position – Punter
Source – Instagram
Sarah Colonna Facts
- Born in Wiesbaden, which was then a part of West Germany, Sarah had relocated to the United States with her parents and was raised in Farmington, Arkansas by her mother.
- After completing her education in the state of Arkansas, she had moved to Los Angeles where she worked as a bartender while she was struggling to find opportunities to pursue a career in acting and stand-up comedy.
- In 2006, she had participated in Stand up or Sit Down Comedy Challenge, a competition that was jointly organized by the cable TV network TBS and the social networking service Myspace. She had reached the ‘Final 5’ stage of the event.
- She is the founder and owner of Clutch Women, a company that produces a line of tiny purses. The idea for this venture materialized because she could not carry a purse larger than 4.5 × 6.5 at her husband’s professional football games due to strict stadium regulations.
Featured Image by Sarah Colonna / Instagram