Marina Ann Hantzis
Sasha Grey, Anna Karina, Sascha Grey
North Highlands, California, U.S.
She went to four different schools and one of them was Highlands High School. She graduated at the age of 17 (one year earlier than normal).
She started attending Sacramento City College in Sacramento, California in late 2005.
Actress, model, author, musician, former p*rnographic actress
- Father – Mechanic
- Mother – Worked for the state of California
- Siblings – Unknown
She is signed to WME Entertainment.
Industrial, Avantgarde music
Pendu Sound Recordings
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sasha Grey dated –
- Ian Cinnamon (2005-2012) – For long 7 years, Sasha was romantically linked to her aTelecine band member, Ian Cinnamon from 2005 to 2012.
- Rachel Roxx (2007) – In 2007, Sasha Grey had an encounter with adult film star, Rachel Roxx.
- Dave Navarro (2008) – In 2008, she had a fling with actor Dave Navarro.
Race / Ethnicity
Sasha has English, Irish, Greek, and Polish ancestry.
- Raised eyebrows
- Silver thumb ring
- Smirk-like smile
34-26-35 in or 87-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has modeled for designer Max Azria’s ready to wear line called Manoukian, Forfex (Italian footwear brand), American Apparel, Richard Kern (for Vice magazine),
Best Known For
Appearing in adult films from May 2006 to 2009
As a Singer
With the band, aTelecine (pronounced as ay-tel-ih-cin-ay), she released her first EP called AVigillant Carpark in 2009.
She has contributed vocals to the Current 93’s album Aleph at Hallucinatory Mountain.
Sasha has also worked with Eminem.
In 2007, she debuted with comedy film Homo Erectus for her role as a cavegirl.
First TV Show
In 2010, Grey appeared in comedy-drama television series Entourage as herself in 6 episodes.
Sasha works out with her personal trainer Gunnar Peterson.
During an interview given to Celebuzz, she revealed that she likes his workouts as they motivate her and works out full body.
Unlike other women, Sasha does not want to have a skinny body; she instead likes to have a powerful body with full strength.
She starts with 10-15 minutes of cardio to warm up her body and then switches to weight training.
Coffee and dark chocolate are her weaknesses. She just can’t avoid them.
She once tweeted about her post-workout drink.
Sasha Grey Favorite Things
She tweeted a picture of her favorite thing at Oktoberfest.
Sasha Grey Facts
- She is a hot sauce enthusiast.
- Sasha was previously an adult film star. She left Hollywood p*rn industry at the age of 21.
- She did adult films for three years from the age of 18 to 21.
- She is one of the founding members of the industrial band aTelecine (formed in 2008). Apart from her, there are four more bandmates, viz., Anthony D’Juan, Ian Cinnamon, Pablo St. Francis, and Sveio. She left the band in July 2013. Some of the other members have also left now.
- Telecine means “transfer of film.” She put “a” before the name “Telecine” as there was already a band registered with that name.
- In her three-year long adult film career, she starred in 301 adult films (with compilations), and also directed 2 movies as per Internet Adult Film Database (IAFD).
- Within 6 months of making her debut in p*rn industry, she was featured in Los Angeles magazine’s November 2006 issue.
- She has posed n*de for PETA magazine in January 2010 supporting animal birth control.
- She is also a Disc Jockey (DJ) in Canada and USA.
- On March 29, 2011, she released her photo book “Neü Sex.” On May 9, 2013, Sasha released an erotic novel titled “The Juliette Society.”
- She lent her voice to the video game Saints Row: The Third to the character “Viola DeWynter” launched in 2011.
- Her parents divorced when she was 5 years old. So, she has been raised primarily by her mother. Her mom remarried in 2000.
- Her move to the adult film industry was not appreciated by her parents.
- Through March 2006, she waited tables at a steakhouse and hence saved $7,000 as she wanted money for relocating to Los Angeles.
- Visit her official website @ sashagrey.com.
- Connect with Sasha on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Instagram, and Google+.