|Sasha Spilberg Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||27, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sasha Spilberg is a Russian social media star, singer, songwriter, model, clothing designer, and actress, best known for her YouTube channel with more than 6.5 million subscribers, on which she makes commentary, vlogs, reactions, storytime, music, top 10, DIY, gameplay, pranks, and challenge videos. As a singer-songwriter, Sasha has also released singles such as Love (2013), Gatsby’s Girls (2013), Orange City Skies (2014). 2015 saw the release of Твоя тень (Your Shadow), Обещаю (I Promise), and Любить страшно (Loving is Scary), and the next year, she released Растопи лёд (Melt the Ice).
In 2016, she also released singles Мисс Хиппи (Miss Hippie) and Я всегда буду с тобой (I will always be with you), and in 2017, Дисс на мою жизнь (Diss on my life), and Лишние движения (Extra Movements), and later, she released Песня о еде (Song of the Food) (2018), and Медляк (Slow Motion) (2019). As an actress, she appeared in a feature film titled Взломать блогеров (To Crack Bloggers) in 2016. Sasha has also amassed a large fanbase online, with more than 5 million followers on Instagram, more than 1.5 million followers on Twitter, and more than 1.5 million followers on the Russian social media network VK.
Александра Александровна Балковская / Alexandra Alexandrovna Balkovskaya
Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Star, Actress, Model, Clothing Designer
- Father – Alexander Balkovsky (Agency Owner, Venture Investor)
Sasha Spilberg is represented by Agency Z (Manager) in Moscow, Russia, and St. Petersburg, Russia.
Trance, Dance, Alternative/Indie
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sasha Spilberg has dated –
- Alan Stokes (2017) – Sasha was rumored to be dating social media personality, Alan Stokes in 2017. They even appeared together in a couple of YouTube videos.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Russian descent.
- Slim physique
- Fuller Lips
- Thin Nose
Sasha Spilberg has endorsed brands such as –
- wet n wild
- Regnum Carya
- Beauty Trend Cosmetics & Surgery
- Mates Box
- MARMALATO Russia
- PETRA Lingerie
- Benetton Perfumes
- MIXIT Cosmetics
- Argentum Brand
- Л’Этуаль / Letoile
- Soda Makeup Cruelty-Free
- Mercedes-Benz Russia
- Leading Hotels of the World
- Le Massif Courmayeur
- GrowFood RUS
- Givenchy Beauty
- Chenot Moscow
She also appeared in a promotional campaign for Maybelline cosmetics with a Russian pop singer Elena Temnikova in 2015, and in a TV commercial for Unilever’s Cornetto ice cream company in 2016, where she sang alongside DJ Leonid Rudenko.
Best Known For
- Her social media following with more than 6.5 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 5 million followers on Instagram, and more than 1.5 million followers on Twitter
- Her singles Love (2013), I Promise (2015), Melt the Ice (2016), Diss on my life (2017), Extra Movements (2017), Song of the Food (2018), and Slow Motion (2019)
- Appearing in the feature film, To Crack Bloggers (2016)
As a Singer
Sasha Spilberg released her debut single titled Love in 2013, as well as a follow-up sing titled Gatsby’s Girl the same year. She also released singles such as Orange City Skies (2014), and Твоя тень (Your Shadow), Обещаю (I Promise), and Любить страшно (Loving is Scary), all in 2015.
In 2016, Sasha released singles Растопи лёд (Melt the Ice), Мисс Хиппи (Miss Hippie), and Я всегда буду с тобой (I will always be with you). 2017 saw the release of singles Дисс на мою жизнь (Diss on my life) and Лишние движения (Extra Movements), as well as Песня о еде (Song of the Food) (2018), and Медляк (Slow Motion) (2019).
Sasha Spilberg made her first feature film appearance as Sasha in the comedy, family movie, Vzlomat Blogerov (To Crack Bloggers) in 2016.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut on RU.TV’s show titled Spielberg Vlog in 2015.
Sasha Spilberg Favorite Things
- Singers – John Mayer, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Adele, Ray Charles, Amy Winehouse, Marvin Gaye, Tammi Terrell
- Rapper – J. Cole
- Band – The Beatles
- Physical Activity – Skiing
- TV Show – Riverdale
- Sugary Treat – Ice Cream
- Personal Quote – “Lets support and inspire each other.”
Sasha Spilberg Facts
- She lived in Cyprus, Italy, and Switzerland, but later returned to Moscow, Russia with her family.
- Sasha ran around with a camera even in her youth and was very comfortable in front of it according to her parents.
- Her dad is the co-owner of Agency Z, an advertising and management agency that represents her interests.
- Her mom has an Instagram account under the name “mamaspilberg” which has amassed more than 500k followers.
- She created her YouTube channel on May 19, 2010, but posted her 1st video titled “Sasha Spielberg & American Eagle” on November 10, 2012.
- She said that after hitting the mark of 100k subscribers on YouTube in 2013, she began receiving serious advertisement offers.
- Sasha was paid 100k Russian rubles for her 1st review of a cosmetics product on YouTube, which was around $1.5k in June 2019.
- She hit a milestone of 1 million subscribers on YouTube in 2014.
- In 2015, Sasha had her own TV show named Spielberg Vlog on the RU.TV channel. After only 1 and a half month, the show was canceled, but her 3-minute news section remained until mid-July 2015.
- In 2016, Sasha appeared in the music video for the song Degree 100 by the band Degree.
- She collaborated with a well-known singer, Jasmine Thompson, in a YouTube video on Jasmine’s channel in July 2016. Sasha taught her the essentials to be a Russian, from clothing to common phrases and best-known snacks.
- In 2016, according to her father, her earnings were more than 1 million rubles per month, which was around $16.4k based on that year’s exchange rates.
- Sasha made cameo appearances in the comedy movies Ёлки 5 (Christmas Trees 5) (2016), and Ёлки последни (Last Christmas Trees) (2018).
- She appeared on the cover of the January issue of ELLE Girl in 2017 with Karina Kasparyants, Jan Gordienko, and Yulya Pushman, all of whom are well-known people in Russia.
- Sasha collaborated with the Minister of Culture of the Russian Federation Vladimir Medinsky in April 2017. She helped promote movies sponsored by the Ministry such as Time of the First (2017) about the 1st spacewalk.
- In April 2019, Sasha filmed a demonstration of how chaotic a full workday in a massive clothing store of the brand H&M looked like.
- In May 2017, Sasha appeared in the parliamentary hearings in Russia regarding youth policies, in an effort to encourage change. The Chairman and the General Council promised they’d work more actively on the Internet.
- She attended the Coachella festival in California, the United States in mid-April 2019.
- Sasha tattooed a black-and-white YouTube play button on her middle finger in May 2019.
- In May 2019, Sasha also designed a collection for MARMALATO, a Russian clothing brand, and reappeared on the cover for the ELLE Girl magazine.
- In June 2019, Sasha surpassed 1 billion views on her YouTube channel.
- Follow her on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, and VK.
Featured Image by Sasha Spilberg / Instagram