|Satyadev Kancharana Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 1989|
Satyadev Kancharana is an Indian actor who is widely known for having appeared in several Telugu movies like Jyothi Lakshmi (2015), Mana Oori Ramayanam (2016), and Uma Maheswara Ugra Roopasya (2020). He has also been featured in a number of TV shows including Gods of Dharmapuri (2019). Satyadev has amassed more than 350k followers on Instagram.
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
He went to SFS School and Nalanda Talent School in Visakhapatnam. He later graduated with a degree in Computer Science Engineering from MVGR College of Engineering, Vijayanagaram.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Deepika – He is married to Deepika. The pair has a son who was born in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Cleft chin
Satyadev Kancharana Favorite Things
- Co-Star – Akshay Kumar having cherished working with him
Source – Instagram
Satyadev Kancharana Facts
- He hails from Visakhapatnam.
- He had worked as a Virtual Design Architect for IBM and VMware till 2016, following which he had quit in order to focus entirely on his film career.
- Satyadev has recalled that he had started off by playing seemingly tiny roles and they were, nevertheless, equally important to him as that was the way he got introduced to the world of cinema. Money initially had not come easily, and being a Computer graduate, he used to work at IBM on night shifts and do his shooting during the day. He essayed negative parts and sidekicks of villains, and it had been amidst that that he had cracked the audition of Jyothi Lakshmi. After that, he had begun landing prominent roles. He had always longed to be the bridge between main actors and the antagonists, and his dream came true following Jyothi Lakshmi, having gone on to exponential growth with films like Antariksham 9000 KMPH, and Brochevarevarura.
- He has disclosed that he was thrilled with director Venkatesh Maha’s take on the comedy-drama film Uma Maheswara Ugra Roopasya (2020) who had prepared him very well. From a couple of months before the shoot, he had wanted Satyadev to behave like Uma Maheswara Rao. He advised him to be subtle and not to react to scenarios, which he tried and was able to master. Maha had also given him the solid reference of his brother, providing him instances of the way he would react in situations that were identical to how Uma would. He had started to constantly think like his character, which felt like leaving his brains at home and directly going to the sets.
- Kancharana has recalled that director Maha would not even give the dialogues in advance for his part in the film Uma Maheswara Ugra Roopasya, as all Satyadev had to do would be to behave exactly the way Uma would. With the novel kind of approach, it had actually paid off very well. He has confessed that as an actor, he had at first wanted the dialogues beforehand so as to get the idea of what he would be doing. However, with the fresh approach, he would get around an hour to prepare, and Maha would guide him on the way to deliver.
- He has pointed out that he has never faced nepotism in the Telugu movie industry and added, that although star kids may have an edge over him, they also have a lot more pressure to perform than him.
Featured Image by Satyadev / Instagram