|SCEPTIC Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 2004|
SCEPTIC is an American social media star and professional video game player. He is best known for his YouTube channel which has amassed a fanbase of more than 1.5 million subscribers. On it, he gained prominence primarily for playing a video game named Fortnite Battle Royale.
SCEPTIC, The Next Ninja
Smithtown, New York, United States
Virginia, United States
He used to attend a public school before switching to online schooling in 2019 when his career took off.
Social Media Star, Professional Video Game Player
- Father – Chris Spikoski
- Mother – Kathleen Connolly
- Siblings – Kiley Connolly (Younger Sister). He also has a younger brother.
- Others – He has 5 female cousins.
SCEPTIC is represented by United Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blue,’ ‘Blonde,’ and ‘Purple’ in the past.
SCEPTIC has endorsed brands such as Nervis Spray Painting.
SCEPTIC Favorite Things
- Sports Team – New York Jets
- Food – Pancakes
- His parents are separated.
- SCEPTIC started playing video games at the age of 3.
- His mom stated he suffered from anxiety growing up.
- His dad described him as shy and reserved, and a kid who doesn’t like the spotlight. However, when the cameras are turned on, his personality shifts drastically toward the other end of the personality spectrum.
- SCEPTIC created his YouTube channel in October 2016 but didn’t post a video until June 21, 2018. It was titled THIS 14 YEAR OLD KID *DESTROYED* TFUE (INSANE), referring to Tfue, a fellow Fortnite professional video game player. SCEPTIC met Tfue in person at TwitchCon 2018 in October of that year as well as Pokimane.
- SCEPTIC met DJ Marshmello in March 2019.
- In 2019, he started playing Fortnite Battle Royale professionally. In February of that year, he made his debut in at the ”Scallywag Cup – North America West’ and ended up in 195th place.
- He made his Fortnite World Cup debut in 2019 and ended up in 2nd spot in the 2nd week of qualifiers. Going further, SCEPTIC took 4th place in the 6th week of the tournament.
- He earned around $150k by late March 2019.
- His parents hired a financial advisor to help him manage his income. SCEPTIC plans to save up for university tuition and to buy a house in the future.
- While watching an amateur boxing match, KSI vs. Logan Paul II on November 9, 2019, he cheered for KSI, who ultimately won.
- SCEPTIC stated that all he wanted for Christmas in 2019 was a follow from James Charles.
- He used to be a member of Misfits Gaming, an e-sports organization based in Miami, Florida, and Luminosity Gaming, based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. On May 1, 2020, he announced he was a free agent.
- Besides Fortnite Battle Royale, he is known for playing video games such as SuperSmash Bros., Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and Minecraft, the last of which he started playing in 2011.
- His dad is a fan of Nike Air Jordan shoes.
- In his free time, he likes to play table soccer.
- He has 2 dogs named Thoreau and Jaxson, the latter of whom is of a Shih Tzu breed.
- SCEPTIC spends between 8 and 18 hours a day playing Fortnite Battle Royale.
- His gaming and streaming setup is worth about $15k.
- His parents do not manage his actions nor try to alter his online personality and behavior. They do not completely understand his occupation but quickly realized not everyone has to work a 9-to-5 job for a living.
- He doesn’t like the food from the Popeyes restaurant.
- As of May 2020, SCEPTIC uses Apple products and cannot believe he once used to have a Samsung smartphone.
- The 1st time he listens to any song, he hates it.
Featured Image by SCEPTIC / Instagram