|Sean Michael Kyer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 2001|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Sean Michael Kyer is a talented Canadian actor, photographer, and web developer. He is best known for his roles as Agent Oscar in Odd Squad, Sam Cameron in Continuum, and Albert Bickley in When Calls the Heart. He has also appeared in Supernatural, Spooksville, The Color of Rain, and others. Sean has won the Young Artist Award, Young Entertainers Award, and Joey Award.
Sean Michael Kyer
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Sean Michael Kyer attended Stratford Hall IB World School in Vancouver, British Columbia. Later, he joined the UBC Sauder School of Business in Vancouver to study Commerce and Computer Science.
Actor, Photographer, Web Developer
Sean Michael Kyer is managed by Premiere Talent Management, Talent Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Long rounded chin
- Often wears rectangle-shaped glasses
Sean Michael Kyer Favorite Things
- Acting Genre – Comedy
- Quote – “To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield” from Alfred Lord Tennyson’s poem Ulysses
- Actor – Tom Cruise
Source – IMDb, SeanKyer.com, MyDevotionalThoughts.net
Sean Michael Kyer Facts
- Aside from acting, if he could pursue another career path that would be a surgeon.
- His hobbies are making short videos and photography.
- A film that inspired him growing up was the Indiana Jones (1981, 1984, 1989, and 2008) series.
- His dream roles include action and adventure roles with special effects like Mission Impossible.
- He is nerdy about video games and loves playing all genres.
- He even built his own computer in the past.
- At the age of 2, in his first on-screen appearance, he appeared dressed as a bear for the video Wonders in the Forest.
- He has been a member of Biztech.
- While at the Stratford Hall IB World School, he was the senior yearbook editor of 2019.
- He started going for auditions at the age of 3.
- He loves playing baseball.
Featured Image by Sean Michael Kyer / Instagram