|Diego Tinoco Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Diego Tinoco is an aspiring American actor who received worldwide fame after portraying the character Cesar Diaz in the series, On My Block. Prior to that, he also made a cameo appearance in the fan-favorite show Teen Wolf in 2016. As of 2019, the handsome hunk was also lined up to play a lead role in actor and director Keith Cooper’s Mourning War. With time, Diego has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Anaheim, Califonia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
Diego is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Diego has dated –
- Prior to being cast on On My Block, he was dating a girl who parted ways from him due to his busy schedule after he moved to Los Angeles.
- Isabella Gomez – In the past, he and actress Isabella Gomez were rumored to be dating one another as they had been seen together in more than one picture on social media. When asked if he was dating her in an interview on The Zoo – LaTV, he did not deny the rumors with certainty. Instead, he began fumbling with words and answered: “I am not, everyone in the industry and ‘she’s really’ were all real like its cool”. Then he added, “but I’m not going for any relationships, I’m going to staying single”.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Mexican ancestry on his father’s side and Colombian ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Dimpled cheeks
- Wicked smirk
Diego has endorsed brands such as –
- Michael Kors
- Ben Sherman
- G-Star RAW
Best Known For
Being cast as Cesar Diaz on Netflix’s On My Block and as Mateo in Teen Wolf in 2016
First TV Show
Diego made his debut TV show appearance as Mateo in Teen Wolf in 2016.
He was in senior year of high school when he started going to the gym. Diego put on quite a lot of muscle during that time. Since then, he has continued to focus on attaining a toned and well-conditioned physique. As of April 2019, he was working out at the LA Fitness gym.
Diego Tinoco Facts
- He was raised in Anaheim and later, traveled back and forth from Los Angeles, California to meet with agents at the age of 11. However, things didn’t go very well for him on his first attempt. However, at the of 16, he tried once again, and this time, he landed himself a lead role in Netflix’s On The Block and he also settled in Los Angeles to avoid traveling the distance.
- In the past, he lived in Corona, California, where he was balancing his high school years between auditioning and work. He picked up a couple of odd jobs along the way and worked at Postmates as well as a restaurant.
- As a child, Diego was diagnosed with a skin condition called Vitiligo. It wasn’t until 12th-grade that he wore a short-sleeve t-shirt as he would often be teased by his peers during physical education classes in school. To avoid being made fun of, he would go hang out with older people at skateboarding parks and would also enjoy skating with them as they did not bother much.
- He is very good with a skateboard and can skate off a railing, do an ollie, spin around, and do several more tricks. Videos of him skateboarding can be seen in some of his earliest uploads to his Instagram.
- According to a post that he shared to his Instagram in April 2019, Diego stated that his parents immigrated to America with not much to establish themselves at once.
- He refers to actor Leonardo DiCaprio and Johnny Depp as Gods of the silver screen and also his inspiration.
- Diego has been credited for his appearance in 2 short films Welcome to Valhalla (2017) and Drizzle of Hope (2015).
- He once binge-watched the shows La Casa de Papel aka Money Heist and Narcos (2015-2017).
- Diego revealed in an interview with The Zoo – LaTV that his wardrobe has mostly black t-shirts, baseball caps, and hoodies.
- In the past, he attended acting lessons.
- He is fluent in both Spanish and English languages.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Diego Tinoco / Instagram