|Shroud Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 2, 1994|
Shroud, also known as “mEclipse” is a Canadian-Polish social media star, content creator, YouTuber star, and former professional CS:GO gamer who rose to fame for the first-person shooter and battle royale games that he streams on his self-titled Twitch account. Besides that, Shroud also has a popularly known eponymous YouTube channel.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
California, United States
After graduating from high school, Shroud decided to pursue a career in making gaming videos instead of continuing his studies.
Content Creator, Social Media Star, YouTube Star, Former Professional Gamer
He is represented by Loaded.gg.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Shroud has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
He has Canadian ancestry on his father’s side and Polish ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Thick eyebrows
- He has a beauty spot on his forehead.
- His incredible ability to aim.
He has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Xbox.
Through his social media, Shroud has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Hot Pockets, Logitech, Postmates, and Nitrado.
Shroud Favorite Things
- Games Of All-Time – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, World of Warcraft
Source – Dexerto
- He is originally from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- A few of the many FPS and battle royale games that he plays are Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Apex Legends, Escape from Tarkov, and Valorant.
- At the start of his gaming career, he played for ESEA teams, Exertus eSports and Manajuma.
- In August 2014, he signed with Cloud9.
- With time, Shroud has played for various gaming teams including Slow Motion, Exertus eSports, Manajuma, compLexity Gaming, and Cloud9.
- As of early January 2021, he had close to 9 million followers on his self-titled Twitch.
- On December 22, 2014, Shroud joined the YouTube community with his self-titled YouTube channel. As of 2020, a few of the most popular videos on his YouTube channel were PUBG IN VR!!!, 44 FRAG SQUAD GAME!, SHROUD VS SILVER [MATCHMAKING], SHROUD 1V1ING S1MPLE, and SHROUD PUBG TOURNAMENT FIRST PLACE.
- To make it big in the streaming career, Shroud gave a tip in March 2021 which was to expose yourself to a community that is smaller. For instance, stream a game like Elder Scrolls Online which has few streamers and also less viewers, but there are a lot of players. Create your name in a specific gaming community to make it big.
Featured Image By Nate Herrera n8bit_ / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0