|Selena Forrest Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1999|
Selena Forrest is an American model who is best known for walking the ramp for several brands such as Yves Saint Laurent, Proenza Schouler, Calvin Klein, Prada, Dior, and Valentino. She has also modeled for many top designers like Jason Wu, Tom Ford, Alexander Wang, and Oscar de la Renta. Selena has also graced the cover of several magazines such as Vogue, Dazed, i-D, and ES Magazine. She also has a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
- Mother – Roxanne Forrest
- Siblings – Kota Forrest (Younger Sister), Robert Forrest (Older Brother). She also has 1 older brother.
Selena is represented by –
- Next Management – New York
- Next Management – Paris
- Next Management – Milan
- Next Management – London
- Next Management – Los Angeles
- Next Management – Miami
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Selena has dated –
- Aqua Parios (2017-Present) – Selena started dating model Aqua Parios in 2017. The couple enjoys spending time together playing Call Of Duty, going to parties, and hanging out with family.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has a nose piercing.
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Selena has endorsed several brands such as Christian Dior, Calvin Klein, HUGO, Christopher Kane, Lacoste, Sportmax Code, PUMA, Valentino, Proenza Schouler, Calvin Klein Jeans, Saint Laurent, Adidas Originals, Prada, H&M, DKNY, Tory Burch, Wales Bonner, Sportmax, Fenty Beauty, and Topshop.
Best Known For
- Modeling for several high-end brands such as Prada, Dior, Valentino, Fenty Beauty, Topshop, DKNY, H&M, and Adidas
- Walking the ramp for many top designers like Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Jason Wu, and Alexander Wang
- Gracing the cover of several prestigious magazines such as Vogue, i-D, and ES Magazine
- Standing up to racial equality and the lack of black model hairstylists within the fashion industry
First Fashion Week
Selena made her debut at the 2016 Spring/Summer Fashion Week in New York. She walked as an exclusive model for Proenza Schouler.
In 2016, during an interview with CR, Selena spoke about not owning any makeup. The only thing that she would use on her face was acne pads from Aveeno.
As for her hair, she would use a flat-iron before cutting away the hair that got too curly on top.
Selena Forrest Favorite Things
- Designers – Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez
Source – i-D
Selena Forrest Facts
- She was raised in Louisiana. However, after the devastation of Hurricane Katrina in 2005, she and her family moved to California. After that, she and her parents went from San Pedro to Long Beach and later settled at the Riverside area.
- Selena was barely 6 months old when her father and mother split. Her mother Roxanne worked in an oil refinery.
- In 2nd grade, she bunked school, but got caught and never did it again.
- In 2015, Selena was spotted by a woman while she was being questioned by an on-duty guard for illegally bringing alcohol to the Huntington Beach.
- The first agency she signed to was L.A. Models.
- In order to get into modeling, she was asked to have her braces removed, but it was going to cost her a total of $1400 in order to have them taken off. Unwilling to pay the money, but determined to get the job, Selena removed the braces herself with pliers.
- Selena’s boyish walk is said to be unique and also preferred by many clients.
- In 2016, she openly stated that she was probably bisexual, even though she had not been with a man prior to that year.
- If she had not been a model, Selena would have probably been a registered nurse or nurse practitioner.
- When she’s not working tirelessly, Selena enjoys going on quad rides. She also likes playing basketball.
- In the past, she was ranked on models.com‘s The Hot List.
- In February 2019, she was listed on models.com‘s Top 50 Models list.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Selena Forrest / Instagram