|Servando Carrasco Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 13, 1988|
Servando Carrasco is an American-Mexican professional soccer player who has represented, as a defensive midfielder, teams such as Seattle Sounders FC (2011–2013), Houston Dynamo FC (2013–2014), Sporting Kansas City (2015), Orlando City SC (2015-2017), and Los Angeles Galaxy (2018-2019) in Major League Soccer (MLS). After the end of his stint with Los Angeles Galaxy, he had signed up with Fort Lauderdale CF (2020-Present), a club that competes in USL League One, the 3rd tier of American soccer.
Coronado, San Diego County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He holds dual nationality.
Servando had attended the St. Augustine High School, a private Catholic boys’ school in San Diego, California. In 2007, he had accepted a scholarship to join the University of California, Berkeley, a public land-grant research university, and had represented their California Golden Bears soccer team until his graduation in 2010.
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Servando Carrasco Sr.
- Mother – Gloria Carrasco (née Elena Martinez)
- Siblings – Vivian Hosp (née Carrasco) (Sister)
- Others – Michael T. Morgan (Father-in-Law), Pamela S. Morgan (Mother-in-Law), Jeni Morgan (Sister-in-Law), Jeri Morgan (Sister-in-Law). He has 2 nieces, an aunt, and a cousin.
He is represented by Wasserman Media Group, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- 23 – Seattle Sounders FC
- 17 – Houston Dynamo FC
- 17, 16 – Sporting Kansas City
- 5 – Orlando City SC, Fort Lauderdale CF
- 14, 6 – Los Angeles Galaxy
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Servando has dated –
- Alex Morgan (2007-Present) – Servando had started dating American professional soccer player Alex Morgan in May 2007 while they were both studying at the University of California, Berkeley. They had both been integral members of the university’s soccer teams. After more than 6 years of dating, Servando had proposed to Alex, in December 2013. The couple got married on December 31, 2014, in a ceremony held at Rancho Dos Pueblos in Santa Barbara, California. They have a daughter together named Charlie Elena Carrasco (b. May 7, 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Mexican descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, spiked hair
- Sports a trimmed goatee
- Affable smile
Servando Carrasco Facts
- Born in San Diego, Servando had spent most of his early childhood in Tijuana, Mexico. When he was 7 years old, his family had relocated to the US.
- He had played soccer for his high school team and the San Diego Surf Soccer Club, one of the most competitive soccer teams in California, until the age of 19. During this stint, he had won several accolades such as the ‘Western League Player of the Year’ award, ‘CIF (California Interscholastic Federation) Player of the Year’ award, and the ‘San Diego Union-Tribune All-County Player of the Year’ award.
- In 2010, his senior year at the University of California, Berkeley, he was named the co-captain of their soccer team. He had recorded 7 goals and 3 assists that season.
- In January 2021, he had revealed that he, his wife Alex, and their daughter Charlie had all been tested positive for coronavirus which they had probably contracted during their Christmas and New Year vacation in December 2020 and early January 2021.
Featured Image by Servando Carrasco / Instagram