|Shakib Khan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shakib Khan is a Bangladeshi film actor, producer, occasional singer, film organizer, and media personality who has worked in Bengali films, both in Bangladesh and West Bengal, India. One of the highest-paid actors in the Bangladesh Film Industry, he has been cast in a number of films including Bhalobaslei Ghor Bandha Jay Na, Amar Praner Priya, Priya Amar Priya, Amar Praner Swami, Shikari, Mental, Shahenshah, Bir, Moner Moto Manush Pailan Naa, Super Hero, Nolok, Password, Captain Khan, Bhaijaan Elo Re, Chittagainga Powa Noakhailla Maiya, Nabab, Dhumketu, Aro Bhalobashbo Tomay, Love Marriage, Ami Neta Hobo, My Name Is Khan, My Name Is Sultan, Samraat: The King Is Here, This Is Love: Eito Prem, Devdas, Hero: The Superstar, Jor Kore Bhalobasha Hoy Na, Daring Love, Buk Fatey To Mukh Foteyna, Ekbar Bolo Bhalobashi, Jaan Kurbaan, King Khan, Sontaner Moto Sontan, Boss Number One, Tiger Number One, Moner Ghore Boshot Kore, Adorer Jamai, and Ananta Bhalobasha.
Shakib Khan, SK, King Khan, King of Dhallywood, Bhaijaan of Dhallywood, Number One Shakib Khan
Ragadhi, Muksudpur, Gopalganj, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Shakib Khan was a brilliant student and scored good results in Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) exams.
Actor, Producer, Occasional Singer, Film Organizer, Media Personality
- Father – Abdur Rab (Government Officer)
- Mother – Nurjahan (Housewife)
- Siblings – He has a sister and a brother.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Shakib Khan has dated –
- Apu Biswas (2006-2018) – Shakib met actor and model Apu Biswas while working on the film Koti Takar Kabin in 2006 and eventually proposed to her in 2008 after the filming of Kotha Dao Sathi Hobe. On April 18, 2008, the duo got married at his Gulshan house in Dhaka and the marriage was kept as a secret from the public. Their son named Abraham Khan Joy was born on September 27, 2016, in a clinic in Kolkata, India. It was during an interview on News24 in 2017 that Apu made their marriage public. Shakib Khan filed for divorce on November 22, 2017, and it was finalized on February 22, 2018. Also, Apu has converted to Islam after her marriage to Shakib Khan and was renamed Apu Islam Khan but she later reverted to Hinduism after the divorce.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Bangladeshi ancestry.
Shakib Khan has done endorsement work for Asian Duplex City, Banglalink, Power, Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited, and others.
Shakib Khan Facts
- Growing up, he used to relocate frequently with his family owing to his father’s job. However, Shakib Khan has stated in several interviews that he did not mind traveling and changing schools.
- In 1999, he made his first film appearance by playing the character named Moshal in the romantic action drama film Ananta Bhalobasha.
- He co-starred as Prem in the 2009 Dhallywood Bengali romantic comedy film Amar Praner Priya and this role won him the CJFB Performance Award for “Best Actor” while he was also nominated for a Meril Prothom Alo Award in the same category.
- He appeared as Surjo Khan in the 2010 Dhallywood drama film Bhalobaslei Ghor Bandha Jay Na. For this performance, he bagged the National Film Award for “Best Actor”, Meril Prothom Alo Award for “Best Actor”, and Bachsas Award for “Best Actor”.
Featured Image by Shakib Khan / Instagram