Avika Sameer Gor
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Avika initially studied at Sharon English High School in Mulund and eventually completed her schooling at Ryan International School in Malad, Mumbai.
- Father – Sameer Gor
- Mother – Chetna Gor
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Avika Gor has dated –
- Manish Raisinghani (Rumor) – Manish was Avika’s co-actor, and the two shared great chemistry on screen. It was rumored that their chemistry on-screen had blossomed and evolved into something else. Avika went on to clarify that Manish is just a few years younger than her father. Hence, chances of a romantic relationship were not possible. The two received a lot of flak for their age gap, but they have maintained that they are just best friends.
- Milind Chandwani (2019-Present) – Avika started dating the founder of the NGO Camp Diaries and a former participant of Roadies Real Heroes, Milind Chandwani in August 2019. She confirmed their relationship through an Instagram post in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Avika is of Gujarati descent.
- Her curly hair
- Avika’s uni-brow
Avika has appeared in the TV commercial for Pukhraj Jasmine Oil and has modeled for Gini & Jony which is an apparel brand for kids.
Best Known For
Her role as Anandi in the television drama Balika Vadhu for which she has won various best actress awards.
In 2009, Avika made her theatrical film debut as Gargi in the Bollywood drama Morning Walk.
First TV Show
In 2008, Avika made her first TV show appearance as the female lead in the soap opera Balika Vadhu (2008-2010).
Avika enjoys dancing and aerobics to stay fit.
Avika Gor Favorite Things
- Actress – Madhuri Dixit, Karisma Kapoor, Kajol, Rekha, Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen, Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor
- Actor – Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Shahid Kapoor, Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan
- Food – Potato bhaji, Pav bhaji, Hakka noodles, Manchurian, and Manchow soup
- Vegetables – Potato, Ivy gourd, French Beans
- Fruits – Oranges, Watermelons, Apples
- Chocolate – Cadbury, Kit-Kat
- Dessert – Black Forest Cake
Avika Gor Facts
- She has suffered from Asthma because of her hectic work schedule and erratic hours of shooting in the past.
- Avika was involved in a campaign which raised social awareness against child marriage.
- She is fond of pets. She has a dog called Shiroo.
- In 2017, she walked the red carpet in the Cannes film festival for her short film Ankahee Baatein.
- In 2014, Avika became the only television actress from India to receive the ‘Face of the Year’ award in Vietnam.
- She made her Tollywood debut in the 2013 movie Uyyala Jampala.
- Follow Avika on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / www.bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY-3.0