|Avika Gor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Avika Gor is an Indian actor and reality television personality who has worked mainly in Hindi television and Telugu films. She shot to acclaim with her role as Anandi in the soap opera Balika Vadhu as well as is k own for playing Roli Dwivedi Bhardwaj in the soap opera Sasural Simar Ka. Over the years, Avika Gor has also been cast in a number of Hindi, Telugu, and Kannada films which include Morning Walk, Net, Tezz, Uyyala Jampala, Paathshala, Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki, Cinema Choopistha Mava, Thanu Nenu, Care of Footpath 2, Kill Them Young, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, Natasaarvabhowma, Raju Gari Gadhi 3, and #Bro.
Avika Sameer Gor
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Avika initially studied at Sharon English High School in Mulund and eventually completed her schooling at Ryan International School in Malad, Mumbai.
Actor, Reality Television Personality
- Father – Sameer Gor
- Mother – Chetna Gor
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Avika Gor has dated –
- Manish Raisinghani (Rumor) – Manish was Avika’s co-actor, and the two shared great chemistry on screen. It was rumored that their chemistry on-screen had blossomed and evolved into something else. Avika went on to clarify that Manish is just a few years younger than her father. Hence, chances of a romantic relationship were not possible. The two received a lot of flak for their age gap, but they have maintained that they are just best friends.
- Milind Chandwani (2019-Present) – Avika started dating the founder of the NGO Camp Diaries and a former participant of Roadies Real Heroes, Milind Chandwani in August 2019. She confirmed their relationship through an Instagram post in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Avika is of Gujarati descent.
- Her curly hair
- Avika’s uni-brow
Avika has appeared in a TV commercial for Pukhraj Jasmine Oil and has modeled for Gini & Jony which is an apparel brand for kids.
Best Known For
Her role as Anandi in the television drama Balika Vadhu for which won her several accolades including the 8th Indian Television Academy Award for “Best Child Artist” and “Best Actress – Drama (Jury)” and she also bagged the award for “Best Child Artist” at both the 9th Indian Television Academy Awards as well as the 10th Indian Television Academy Awards.
In 2009, Avika made her theatrical film debut as Gargi in the Bollywood drama Morning Walk.
First TV Show
In 2008, Avika made her first TV show appearance as the female lead in the soap opera Balika Vadhu (2008-2010).
Avika enjoys dancing and aerobics to stay fit.
Avika Gor Favorite Things
- Female Actors – Madhuri Dixit, Karisma Kapoor, Kajol, Rekha, Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen, Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor
- Male Actors – Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Shahid Kapoor, Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan
- Food – Potato bhaji, Pav bhaji, Hakka noodles, Manchurian, and Manchow soup
- Vegetables – Potato, Ivy gourd, French Beans
- Fruits – Oranges, Watermelons, Apples
- Chocolate – Cadbury, Kit-Kat
- Dessert – Black Forest Cake
Source – Telly Chakkar, Mid-Day
Avika Gor Facts
- She has suffered from Asthma because of her hectic work schedule and erratic hours of shooting in the past.
- She brought to life the character of Piya Raina (Sanjay and Renu’s daughter who boards a train with a hidden bomb) in the 2012 action thriller film Tezz, starring Ajay Devgn, Anil Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut, Zayed Khan, Sameera Reddy, and Boman Irani.
- Avika was involved in a campaign that raised social awareness against child marriage.
- She is fond of pets. She has a dog called Shiroo.
- In 2017, she walked the red carpet at the Cannes film festival for her short film Ankahee Baatein.
- In 2014, Avika became the first female television actor from India to receive the ‘Face of the Year’ award in Vietnam.
- She made her Tollywood debut as Uma Devi in the 2013 romantic comedy-drama film Uyyala Jampala. For this performance, she received the award for “Best Female Debut – Telugu” at the 3rd South Indian International Movie Awards in 2014.
- She appeared as a contestant on Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 in 2019 and her fellow contestants included Punit J Pathak, Aditya Narayan, Bharti Singh, Ridhima Pandit, Jasmin Bhasin, Aly Goni, Jasmin Bhasin, Zain Imam, Vikas Gupta, S. Sreesanth, Haarsh Limbachiyaa, and Shamita Shetty.
- Avika made her Bollywood debut in a major role with the film 1920: Horrors Of The Heart.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / www.bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY-3.0
I want know her one more or more distinctive features