|Matthew Zuk Quick Info
|6 ft 1 in
Matthew Zuk is an American actor who is known for playing Negative Man in the superhero comedy-drama series Doom Patrol. He was encouraged by Ernie Johnson to pursue acting and over the years, Zuk has also been cast in several other projects which include Greyhound, The 5th Wave, Rectify, Miracle Workers, Super Southern Sweet Sixteen, We Are Marshall, A Driving Vengeance, Todd and Anne, Mercy Street, Avengers: Infinity War, Fear Street: Part One – 1994, Fear Street: Part Two – 1978, and Fear Street: Part Three – 1666.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Matthew Zuk Facts
- He secured 3rd place in the Nationwide Yoostar Acting Competition put on by Jamie Kennedy.
- In 2006, Matthew Zuk made his first theatrical film appearance as Pep Ralley Cheer Leader in the historical drama biopic film, We Are Marshall. However, Zuk’s role went uncredited.
- He is one of the first interns hired on The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien.
- In 2019, Matthew started playing the role of Larry Trainor, a former United States Air Force pilot with a negative energy entity living inside of him, in the superhero television series titled Doom Patrol. It is based on the DC Comics superhero team of the same name.
- He was cast as Flusser in the 2020 war film, Greyhound, based on the 1955 novel The Good Shepherd by C. S. Forester. The film stars Tom Hanks, Stephen Graham, Rob Morgan, and Elisabeth Shue.
Featured Image by Matthew Zuk / Instagram