|Shannon Beveridge Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1992|
Shannon Beveridge is an American YouTuber, actress, photographer, and known LGBT advocate who has built her reputation both in the field of acting and vlogging as well as being recognized as one strong supporter of the LGBT community.
Carrollton, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She went to the University of Oklahoma where she enrolled at Price College of Business.
Actress, YouTuber, Photographer
She self-manages herself.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Shannon Beveridge has dated –
- Camden “Cammie” Scott (2012-2016) – Shannon Beveridge was in a relationship with fellow YouTuber Cammie Scott. On her channel, Beveridge used to upload a variety of videos about her relationship with Scott. After the two had called it quits, they have kept a cordial relationship and even posted a video called “Why We Broke Up”, which has amassed more than 3 million views.
- Alexis G. Zall
- Cari Fletcher (2017-2020) – She had started dating singer-actress Cari Fletcher in 2017. Beveridge, who was transparent and proud of her relationship with Fletcher often posted sweet photos of them together on her Instagram. They separated in 2020 during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
- Plump Lips
- Long Lashes
Shannon Beveridge Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Photography
Source – Instagram
Shannon Beveridge Facts
- She created her YouTube channel on August 27, 2009. The channel she named “nowthisisliving” has already accumulated more than 700k subscribers with more than 100 million combined views.
- She has a separate Instagram account named “nowthisisfilm” where she tends to often post her photography works and video projects. The account has already amassed more than 100k subscribers.
- She’s active on social media and has long built a strong fanbase on other platforms like Instagram and Twitter.
- Being a renowned advocate of LGBT, she fights for their rights and tends to often publicize her opinions and standpoints through her videos.
- She landed an important role in the short film Piece of Cake in 2016.
- Before formally coming out, she first expressed her feelings by sharing them on Tumblr. She wrote what she felt and used it to explain her true sexuality to her father. Her coming-out story inspired so many people, which left her with nothing but overflowing support from her fans and followers.
- Beveridge didn’t have plans to create a YouTube channel back then but she was convinced into creating one as many of her fans believed that her videos could still inspire more thousands of others who might still be hiding and struggling to come out.
- Given her outstanding contribution to the LGBT community, she was nominated at the “British LGBT Awards” in 2016. In 2017, Beveridge was again a nominee for the same award but she brought home another award this time around after winning the “LGBT Celebrity Rising Star Award”. In that same year, she also won the “LGBTQ YouTube Channel Award” at Shorty and went on a tour called “Love Is Love” alongside fellow YouTubers Rebecca Black and Miles McKenna. She has also done collaborative acts with Jack Dodge, Jess Panneton, Meghan Currie, and Amy Ordman.
Beveridge sells clothing and does merchandise online with her products ranging from T-shirts to phone cases.
Featured Image by Shannon Beveridge / Instagram