|Shayne Topp Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 1991|
Shayne Topp is an American actor known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like The Goldbergs and Moonpie. He is a member of the sketch comedy YouTube channel Smosh. Shayne has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Shayne Robert Topp
Los Angeles, California, United States
Information about Shayne Topp’s formal education isn’t available.
Actor, Internet Personality
- Father – Robert Royal Topp (Fighter Pilot)
- Mother – Catherine A. Topp
- Siblings – He has 2 brothers.
- Others – Wayne Topp (Paternal Grandfather) (Fighter Pilot)
Shayne Topp is represented by Los Angeles-based Abrams Artists Agency L.A.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Shayne Topp has dated –
- Courtney Miller – Shayne Topp has been often linked with actress and YouTube star Courtney Miller. It has been claimed that they grew close while working in a number of productions of Smosh. In one of their YouTube videos, Courtney was seen calling Shayne “babe”, which was taken by their fans as a confirmation of their relationship. However, Miller and Topp have never publicly confirmed that they are dating.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has German ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
- Blue eyes
- Strong jawline
Shayne Topp has used his social media presence to promote brands such as Society 6.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the YouTube giant Smosh. He signed up with Smosh in 2016 and since then, he has appeared in many of their YouTube skits.
- Having played the role of Matt Bradley in the popular ABC sitcom, The Goldbergs.
In 2006, he made his theatrical film debut as John Paul in the comedy movie, Moonpie.
First TV Show
In 2008, Shayne Topp made his first TV show appearance in iMight Switch Schools episode of the Nickelodeon teen sitcom, iCarly.
Shayne Topp Favorite Things
- TV Show – Once Upon a Time
- Pringles Flavor – BBQ Pringle
- Number – 36
Source – Wikia
Shayne Topp Facts
- He polished his acting skills by taking a class that was taught by Ellen Marano, who also runs the Agoura Children’s Theatre and is the mother of actress Laura Marano.
- In 2015, he had decided to move away from Los Angeles due to the scarcity of quality work. But, his friend Noah Grossman, who was already the team member of Smosh, convinced him to audition for them.
- When he was 18 months old, he drowned, but, was fortunately revived by his mother. As he was found bobbing up and down in the pool, his father used to call him Shayne Bobber.
- He has done volunteer work for Camp Anuenue, which is a week-long camp that is organized in Hawaii for the children that have or had been diagnosed with cancer.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Shayne Topp / Instagram