|Courtney Miller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1995|
Courtney Miller is an American YouTuber known for her self-titled YouTube channel, where she has more than 200k subscribers. She is also a regular cast member of the popular YouTube show, Smosh. She has a huge following on other social media platforms like Instagram, where she has more than 400k followers and Twitter, where she has more than 200k followers.
Courtney Ruth Miller
California, United States
Information about her formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 6 siblings.
Courtney Miller handles her representation work on her own.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Courtney Miller has dated –
- Wahlid Mohammad – Courtney Miller has been often linked with Vine star Wahlid Mohammad. They have been spotted indulging in a playful banter on various social media platforms. Plus, he has been often seen in her Instagram pictures and Snapchat updates.
- Shayne Topp – Courtney was rumored to be dating fellow YouTuber, Shayne Topp. It was claimed that they grew close while working together on a number of Smosh productions. In one of their videos, she called him babe, which was taken as a confirmation of their relationship by their ardent fans. However, they had never explicitly confirmed their relationship and have maintained that they are merely good friends.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
She is either bisexual or lesbian.
- Prominent nose
- Defined jawline
- Green eyes
Courtney Miller has used her strong social media presence to promote several products and brands.
Best Known For
- Her burgeoning popularity on YouTube. Her official channel has more than 200k subscribers. She also has a decent following on other social media platforms including Instagram, on which she has more than 400k followers.
- Being a regular cast member of the popular YouTube show, Smosh. She has also appeared in other popular YouTube shows that have been created by the Smosh Productions.
Courtney Miller Favorite Things
- Superhero – Wonder Woman
Source – Wikia
Courtney Miller Facts
- She started her social media journey by first achieving popularity on the social media app, Vine, on which she had more than 200k followers before it was shut down.
- Courtney started writing, editing, and shooting her own short movies when she was merely 10 years old.
- She is reported to have dropped out of college.
- She was working in a pharmacy when she decided to do a film internship. It was while doing the film internship, she was asked to audition for a role in Smosh Productions. The successful audition proved to be a turning point in her YouTube career.
- She is also a talented makeup FX artist and has worked with YouTube star Logan Paul for a Soulja Boy music video.
- Courtney had a very sheltered upbringing. She has revealed in her interviews that while growing up, she was only allowed to watch Animal Planet.
- While studying in high school, she often used to participate in the track and pole vaulting events.
- She created her official YouTube channel in May 2015 and by August 2016, she had crossed 100k subscribers’ milestone. Overall, she has earned more than 6 million views on her videos.
- In the 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections, she was a staunch supporter of the Democratic candidate, Bernie Sanders.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Tumblr.
Featured Image by Courtney Miller / Instagram