|Courtney Miller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1995|
Courtney Miller is an American YouTuber known for her self-titled YouTube channel, where she has more than 500k subscribers. She is also a regular cast member of the popular YouTube show, Smosh. She has a huge following on other social media platforms like Instagram, where she has more than 1 million followers and Twitter, where she has more than 300k followers.
Courtney Ruth Miller
California, United States
- Siblings – She has 6 siblings.
Courtney Miller handles her representation work on her own.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Courtney Miller has dated –
- Wahlid Mohammad – Courtney Miller has been often linked with Vine star Wahlid Mohammad. They have been spotted indulging in a playful banter on various social media platforms. Plus, he has been often seen in her Instagram pictures and Snapchat updates.
- Shayne Topp – Courtney was rumored to be dating fellow YouTuber, Shayne Topp. It was claimed that they grew close while working together on a number of Smosh productions. In one of their videos, she called him babe, which was taken as a confirmation of their relationship by their ardent fans. However, they had never explicitly confirmed their relationship and have maintained that they are merely good friends.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Prominent nose
- Defined jawline
- Green eyes
Courtney Miller has used her strong social media presence to promote several products and brands.
Best Known For
- Her burgeoning popularity on YouTube. Her official channel has more than 500k subscribers. She also has a decent following on other social media platforms including Instagram, on which she has more than 1 million followers.
- Being a regular cast member of the popular YouTube show, Smosh. She has also appeared in other popular YouTube shows that have been created by the Smosh Productions.
Courtney Miller Favorite Things
- Superhero – Wonder Woman
Source – Wikia
Courtney Miller Facts
- She started her social media journey by first achieving popularity on the social media app, Vine, on which she had more than 200k followers before it was shut down.
- Courtney started writing, editing, and shooting her own short movies when she was merely 10 years old.
- She is reported to have dropped out of college.
- She was working in a pharmacy when she decided to do a film internship. It was while doing the film internship, she was asked to audition for a role in Smosh Productions. The successful audition proved to be a turning point in her YouTube career.
- She is also a talented makeup FX artist and has worked with YouTube star Logan Paul for a Soulja Boy music video.
- Courtney had a very sheltered upbringing. She has revealed in her interviews that while growing up, she was only allowed to watch Animal Planet.
- While studying in high school, she often used to participate in the track and pole vaulting events.
- She created her official YouTube channel in May 2015 and by August 2016, she had crossed the 100k subscribers’ milestone. Overall, she has earned more than 6 million views on her videos.
- In the 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections, she was a staunch supporter of the Democratic candidate, Bernie Sanders.
Featured Image by Courtney Miller / Instagram