|Shoki Mmola Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shoki Mmola is a South African actor, translator, language advisor, fashion designer, dubbing producer, and casting director. She has been a part of projects such as Skeem Saam, Death of a Queen, Rhythm City, Surviving Gaza, eKasi: Our Stories, Mfolozi Street, Muvhango, and My Perfect Family.
Reshoketswe Portia Mmola
Shoki Mmola, Shoki Sebotsane
Tzaneen, South Africa
Shoki Mmola studied at Prudens Secondary School. Afterward, she attended Tampere University of Technology.
Actor, Translator, Language Advisor, Fashion Designer, Dubbing Producer, Casting Director
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shoki Mmola has dated –
- Sello Sebotsane – She was previously married to fellow actor and producer Sello Sebotsane and they have a daughter named Oratilwe Kutloano Sebotsane. In incidents of domestic violence, Shoki Mmola was strangled twice and punched several times in the face and in the body by Sello Sebotsane in 2018 at their Kibler Park home, south of Johannesburg. The assault resulted in injuries to her face, stomach, and legs. Subsequently, Sello Sebotsane was charged with domestic violence and assault with the intent to do grievous bodily harm.
Race / Ethnicity
- Gapped teeth
- A tattoo on her thigh
Shoki Mmola Facts
- In 2009, she was seen as Grace in the television drama miniseries Death of a Queen.
- Shoki Mmola brought to life the character of Tumi in the television soap opera Muvhango.
- She stays fit by working out on a regular basis.
- She was cast as Celia Magongwa in the soap opera Skeem Saam in the past.
- Shoki Mmola played the role of Patricia in the musical drama series Rhythm City.
- In 2022, she appeared as Nompi in the crime drama film Surviving Gaza.
- Shoki has founded the brand vintageshock couture.
Featured Image by Shoki Mmola / Instagram