|Shotzi Blackheart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shotzi Blackheart is a Filipino-American professional wrestler, actress, and podcast host. She is best known for signing with WWE on November 15, 2019. Shotzi also co-hosts a horror-themed podcast titled Monster Candy starting in January 2018.
Ashley Louise Urbanski
Ash, Shotzi Blackheart, Missy Hyasshit, Pizza Cat, The Ballsy Badass, Filthy Filipino
San Jose, California, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Oakland, California, United States
Professional Wrestler, Podcast Host, Actress
- Siblings – She has a sister.
- Others – She has a nephew born in 2012.
Shotzi Blackheart is represented by –
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) (Manager) in Stamford, Connecticut, United States
- Bar Wrestling (Company) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Rise Wrestling (Company, Talent Agent) in Naperville, Illinois, United States
- TNA Entertainment (Company, Talent Agent) in Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Women’s Wrestling Revolution (Company, Talent Agent) in the United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Filipino descent.
- Tattooed body
Shotzi Blackheart donated money to The Trevor Project in 2020.
Shotzi Blackheart Favorite Things
- Motto In Life – TCB (Take Care of Business)
- Singer – Elvis Presley
Source – YouTube
Shotzi Blackheart Facts
- She grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- She was raised by her father. He rode motorcycles and influenced her to live a “fast, rock-and-roll life”.
- Her dad also introduced her to punk rock and she was a member of a punk rock band in her youth.
- She suffered from depression as a kid.
- Shotzi was one of the most popular kids in elementary school. Her mom used to bring a tray of Filipino lumpia dish and kids would fight for the last piece.
- She was considered weird for eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with pandesal (Filipino bread rolls) instead of white bread.
- Before her career in WWE, Shotzi wrestled under productions such as Hoodslam between 2014 and 2016 and RISE Wrestling and SHIMMER Wrestling between 2016 and 2019.
- Shotzi was nicknamed Filthy Filipino for an extreme fetish, coprophilia, e.g. selling pictures of her feces in the toilet bowl to fans.
- She was offered a WWE contract on October 11, 2019, by William Regal, during Evolve Wrestling’s Evolve 137 event.
- She made her debut under WWE’s brand NXT on a live show on December 5, 2019, where she lost to Chelsea Green. However, she made her television debut 13 days later, on December 18, losing to Bianca Belair.
- She has a dog named Karloff and a pet chicken named PekPek.
- Shotzi owns a mini-tank nicknamed Pocket The Aweful Tank. She got it as a gift from a Chicago-based band, AWEFUL, as a sign of gratitude for starring in their music video I Never Knew (2019). The tank quickly became a key part of her entrance to the ring.
- WWE was accused of ripping off a fellow organization, AEW, whose professional wrestler, Sammy Guevara, also entered the ring in a tank. In reality, it was her gimmick long before it was his.
- She got the chance to drive a real tank in May 2020, during a Tank America event in Melbourne, Florida, United States. She nicknamed it Dirty Blonde.
- When she made her debut with WWE, she kept her name and character. However, if she were forced to change it, she hoped it would be Christine Fury, a nod to one of her favorite movies, Christine (1983). It is based on a demon Plymouth Fury car named Christine.
- Shotzi described her wrestling character as a “daredevil spirit like Evel Knievel”.
- She is a big Disney fan.
- Shotzi landed on her neck when she performed her signature move, springboard Coffin Drop, during a WWE NXT match against Raquel Gonzalez on May 27, 2020. Luckily, she avoided a serious injury but lost the match.
Featured Image by Shotzi Blackheart / Instagram