|Shritama Mukherjee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 3, 1993|
Shritama Mukherjee is an Indian actress and entrepreneur who is best known for her appearance as Vinita Maheshwari in Best Friends Forever? (2012-2013), as Rajkumari Jainandini in Dekha Ek Khwaab (2011-2012), and as Vedika Vidhaan Nayak in Do Dil Ek Jaan (2013-2014). Besides that, she has also appeared in a number of other shows like Gustakh Dil (2014), Tashan-e-Ishq (2016), and Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi (2017). On the other hand, Shritama is also well known for her natural skincare brand The Green Maven. With time, she has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram.
Kota, Rajasthan, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shritama did attend a school in Rajasthan until grade 12. However, when she got her opportunity to become an actress, she discontinued her studies.
- Father – Soumen Mukherjee
- Siblings – Swapnil Mukherjee (Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shritama has dated –
- Akash Sahni (2015-Present) – Shritama and the love of her life Akash Sahni started dating one another in 2015. In March 2019, the couple completed their 4th year together. She added a picture to her Instagram captioning it “And we turn 4!!! ❤️? To more adventures together ???.” The duo also seems to be very happy with one another and spends an immense amount of time going traveling to amazing destinations.
Race / Ethnicity
- Square face shape
- Thick eyebrows
- Perfect lips
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Daniel Wellington
Best Known For
- Starring as Vinita Maheshwari in Best Friends Forever? (2012-2013), as Rajkumari Jainandini in Dekha Ek Khwaab (2011-2012), and as Vedika Vidhaan Nayak in Do Dil Ek Jaan (2013-2014)
- Being cast in many other shows like Gustakh Dil (2014), Tashan-e-Ishq (2016), and Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi (2017)
- Founding the natural skincare brand The Green Maven
First TV Show
Shritama made her first TV show appearance as a contestant on Star Plus’s Close Up Antakshari when she was in class 8.
In an interview with India Forums in 2012, when Shritama was asked about her workout routine, she stated that going to the gym was not on her list. She also did not follow any kind of strict workout routine.
Shritama Mukherjee Favorite Things
- Scenes From Dekha Ek Khwaab (2011-2012) – A scene where actor Abhishek Rawat kidnaps her and tortures her, a second scene where she tells actress Priyal Gor that Abhishek who plays the character of Akash is alive
- Designer – Sheetal
- Perfume Brand – Armani
Shritama Mukherjee Facts
- She was raised by a family of Bengali heritage in Kota, Rajasthan alongside her brother Swapnil.
- Shritama is very close to her mother.
- Her passion for becoming a star started at a very early age.
- Shritama is a very big foodie and enjoys trying out new cuisines and flavors. However, she does not like any kind of junk food.
- She is a shopaholic, especially when it comes to clothes. In an interview with India Forums, she also stated that her wardrobe was packed with apparel that she did not wear as well. Shritama also has a majority of black colored clothes.
- Shritama dislikes eating chocolates and ice cream as well as drinking any kind of cold drinks.
- Her dog is named Stella.
- Besides being an amazing actress, Shritama is also a singer who took part in the Close Up Antakshari which was telecasted on Star Plus. She was in class 8 at the time. Her journey in the industry had begun from there onwards.
- Shritama openly claims that she is a self-obsessed person.
- She was studying for her 12th boards when she got her first big break in Dekha Ek Khwaab as the main female antagonist Rajkumari Jainandini. She eventually took it up and dropped out of school.
- In a page from her journal that was uploaded to Telly Chakkar in January 2013, Shritama stated that she regrets not having completed her further studies.
- Her go-to brands are Zara and Levi’s.
- In the past, Shritama has appeared in the show Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan.
- Shritama started a YouTube channel under the title of her brand The Green Maven in July 2018. She uploads videos of beauty products and tutorials to it.
- Visit her website @ thegreenmaven.com.
- Follow Shritama Mukherjee on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Shritama Mukherjee / Instagram